#1 CMDR Sunset Shimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,335 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 06 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

So, I stayed away from Jagermechs for a long, long time. Mostly because I have a serious aversion to the "meta" builds, and the JM6 chassis tended to sit in that catagory of mechs that had only 1-2 loadouts anyone ever used for it.

Me, me I wanted to utilize the mech with a loadout very similar to it's stock config. And now, now after the qurik pass, x2 ac2, x2 ac5, x2mlas is actually... kinda viable.

Quirked out, with cooldown modules for the AC5, this thing is a beast that just throws ammo out like it's going out of style. It's withering fire at range, and while it's not the hardest hitting thing. it can keep a mech locked down hard if I get a good sightline and proper support by my team.

I don't feel like I'm gimped using this mech, which was how I felt when I first picked it up.

While it's not the best mech in all situations, and it's definately not going to wreck everything it comes across... this mech can stand up to quite a bit of punishment at range, and throw so much ac ammo down range that 1-3 targets are going to be atleast hurting pretty bad before you run dry, if not dead.

PGI, I want to say, thank you... thank you for helping some of these mechs with varried loadouts or sensable loadouts, work well and have a reason to be... You've brought some fun back to the game that was desperately needed.

Edited by Flash Frame, 06 November 2014 - 07:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users