Desync/hsr?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Axconis

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:42 PM

Since the most recent patch, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed major "changes" (can't say issues, because I accept the HSR is an attempted "aid" for those of us playing with higher ping than desireable for a FPS) with hit reg in general? During the recent challenge I was able to comfortably hit 600+ damage a game with combinations of SRM's, ballistics and energy weapons. Now, I can empty my Jaeger of ac5 ammo, showing apparent hits, but finish the game often with less than 100points of damage...

I also accept that I'm not "z0mgub3r1337", and expect 100% of rounds to be on trget, just seems to be a massive disparity, when I've changed nothing at all in either the mechs or my play.

#2 Greenjulius

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,319 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:15 PM

There have been some very strange occurrences lately for me, with hit detection for SRMs as well as framerate drops.

Edited by Greenjulius, 07 November 2014 - 10:15 PM.

#3 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

Perhaps due to new quirk goodies, more people are playing and overloading the server?

#4 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,564 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

View PostAxconis, on 07 November 2014 - 09:42 PM, said:

Since the most recent patch, I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed major "changes" (can't say issues, because I accept the HSR is an attempted "aid" for those of us playing with higher ping than desireable for a FPS) with hit reg in general? During the recent challenge I was able to comfortably hit 600+ damage a game with combinations of SRM's, ballistics and energy weapons. Now, I can empty my Jaeger of ac5 ammo, showing apparent hits, but finish the game often with less than 100points of damage...

I also accept that I'm not "z0mgub3r1337", and expect 100% of rounds to be on trget, just seems to be a massive disparity, when I've changed nothing at all in either the mechs or my play.

That's... wierd. I'm in the land down under, and my hit reg has never been better, occasional invincible high speed lights notwithstanding.

I'd contact support. I also roll with dakka Jagers, and my hitreg has been great.

#5 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 08 November 2014 - 04:44 AM

It's wonky for ages here.

#6 Ironwithin

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 November 2014 - 10:48 AM

Have to say the occurances of "What the ..."-moments have increased. Most of the time it's working like it has for months, though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users