7 replies to this topic

#1 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

EDIT: oops -- it'll be 5 days tomorrow. my bad.

Tomorrow it'll be a week since I paid for the Wave 2 clan pack, and I've still not heard anything from PGI support about the failed payment other than the initial "contact Ultimatepay" email, and I'm still waiting on Ultimatepay (who when I contacted them said they didn't handle payments for MWO) to finish their "investigation".

To be clear: the money was taken from my Paypal account just fine -- but the transaction didn't complete on the MWO website, and now I'm stuck in some limbo-land.

I wouldn't mind so much if I'd heard *anything* from PGI to suggest they were investigating, or working on my problem. But I haven't.

Help?

Edited by Ano, 08 November 2014 - 06:13 PM.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:50 PM

Patience. Last I heard, response time was two weeks.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:11 AM

It does take Support some time before they can reply to your ticket to let you know they are investigating: they do not process tickets on the weekend, so only business days even count towards your wait. It certainly takes them more three business days to reply to a ticket.

This coming Tuesday is also a statutory holiday, so next week will see even longer delays.

#4 GrendelFly

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

I hadn't noticed tour post, or I would of added mine here under yours. Same issue. Except they did reply to my ticket, saying to contact ultimate pay. Which, of course I did only to have them tell me they can't help me.
Sigh.

#5 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:45 PM

If you haven't already, send Ulitmatepay a copy of your Paypal transaction details.

Had a response from them today -- they TOO are waiting to hear back from PGI.

From a business perspective, it's worrying to think that PGI support doesn't even respond to queries from their financial transaction processor in a timely fashion. I'd have thought "getting the money" would be though of as an important job, whatever priority you assigned to dealing with users.

#6 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:18 AM

Update: Ultimatepay have concluded their investigation, and given me transaction/merchant IDs for their side. Apparently its now up to PGI to sort out.

PGI have still not responded. I'm still out $80.

#7 Ano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 637 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:37 AM

...final update.

I haven't yet had a notification about it, but the Wave2 page now shows that I own it, and quickly firing up MWO in a VM on my work Mac showed the ice ferret and mad dog in my mechlab.

So: problem solved. Thanks!

#8 GrendelFly

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:33 PM

I'm glad it worked out for you. Gives me hope ;)
Still havnt heard back from either. So they are still in the pointing fingers stage for me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users