Skill Menu Hullabaloo

Feedback

1 reply to this topic

#1 At Least Three Bears

• PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:07 PM

PGI you know what you did. Of course you do just look at you, you haven’t shaved since 3 weeks, you grew a 3rd chin in a matter of days and your mother unfriended you on facebook.
And now you just had to crawl up my bum. We talked about it PGI, fix the fern back or at least add some kind of filter/color code in the skill menu.
I just spent space dollars and space experience on a peasant weapon I shall never use or even look at, you guessed it, the simpleton's c-streak srm. And I was extra careful, as you tricked me once in the past, then once again and then I just flipped a table. Where am I gonna have my gentleman's evenings at this rate?

What is this mystical order all your stuff is organized in? To this day I don’t know what governs the ammo menu, some kind of doritos based algorithm if I had to guess.
But the skill menu you just smashed your face on the keyboard and called it a day, while still having the space bar lodged in your nostril. You have 4 days PGI, after that I am gonna start throwing loofahs at your windows, and most of them will be moist, you have been warned.

Edited by bronsteijn, 08 November 2014 - 11:09 PM.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 November 2014 - 11:52 PM

View Postbronsteijn, on 08 November 2014 - 11:07 PM, said:

And I was extra careful, as you tricked me once in the past, then once again and then I just flipped a table.

As one of the greatest poets of our time once said:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users