Online Store & Tablet / Ipad App

3 replies to this topic

#1 Penance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:47 PM

I was wondering what the possibility could be / feelings are on a 'proper' online store. The game closes and redirects us to the site anyway to buy MC, so I was thinking, 'Why not add a store to the site?'

We come here buy the MC, look at the mechs / shop around, get what we want, leave the site and log back in to the game having everything we just bought, there waiting for us.

maybe even make a web-based / Ipad / tablet MechBay app that basically mimics the uhh, that thing, the mech-port thing.

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:47 PM

If PGI would allow a mech build import function the fanbase would very quickly come up with a way to let us build mechs offline and import the builds. We're already using tools like Smurfy to build mechs and share loadouts, PGI just needs to open up the client to be receptive to this kind of input.

#3 Agent 0 Fortune

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 09:17 AM

View PostPenance, on 08 November 2014 - 07:47 PM, said:

I was wondering what the possibility could be / feelings are on a 'proper' online store. The game closes and redirects us to the site anyway to buy MC, so I was thinking, 'Why not add a store to the site?'

We come here buy the MC, look at the mechs / shop around, get what we want, leave the site and log back in to the game having everything we just bought, there waiting for us.

maybe even make a web-based / Ipad / tablet MechBay app that basically mimics the uhh, that thing, the mech-port thing.

They can't even get the forums to work correctly with IE11, and you think they could create a usable mobile app? lets learn to walk before we try to run.

#4 Night Fury76

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 300 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:00 AM

That's more an IE issue than an mwo.
Sorry to break it to you

Give me an api for this stuff pgi and I'll give the ui a crack.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users