• 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:37 PM

the game gets shut out of nowhere I put logging more time to enter it closes

#2 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:44 PM

I'm afraid the community will require more information than this in order to help you. Otherwise you can try to put in an email to support.

#3 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:51 PM

Do you have Direct X 9 installed? Latest versions of windows don't have DX9 on them, so you need to install it yourself.

I would also recommend running the repair tool (it's the icon that looks like gears on the launcher)

#4 RazorbeastFXK3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:46 PM

Check to see if all your drivers are up to date while you're at it. Make sure there aren't any conflicting programs preventing you from being able to run the game as well. A lot of the times there will be an automated program running in the background which eats up a good amount of available resources causing other programs to shut down or not function at all.

And as IraqiWalker suggested, run the MWO Repair Tool, that usually solves a lot of problems after Patch Updates.

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:56 PM

You'll need to make sure you ahve Direct X 9, .net framework, and C++ runtime. You'll need sufficient system specs to run the game as well.
Repair tool will help if you have a corrupted file, but it sounds like you're crashing as soon as you try to load the mechlab so it's probably one of the above issues. Run the repair tool from the "gear" icon in the upper right of the patcher.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users