Looking For An Active Organized Merc/clan/guild

6 replies to this topic

#1 I am a Robot

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

Just coming back to the game I am looking for an active organized Merc to join up with.

Active running Lances nightly if not most of the week, Website/forums, VOIP (mumble,TS3,Vent) is a must.

I am competent player with good situational awareness, know and follow my role,can follow commands easily, good communication. I have years of gaming experience mainly FPS and MMOs. A bit rusty from my time away from the Beta but well very soon get back in step.

Currently have Hunchbacks, Catapults, and Atlas Maxed out. Willing to grind out any mech at this point needed. Not sure what to play next. I prefer Medium class and up. Not a fan of lights but willing.

I have no problem going through an application process. Which is welcomed and shows orangizaion.

Edited by KDeuce, 04 April 2013 - 10:38 AM.

#2 fharoah

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostKDeuce, on 04 April 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

Just coming back to the game I am looking for an active organized Merc to join up with.

Active running Lances nightly if not most of the week, Website/forums, VOIP (mumble,TS3,Vent) is a must.

I am competent player with good situational awareness, know and follow my role,can follow commands easily, good communication. I have years of gaming experience mainly FPS and MMOs. A bit rusty from my time away from the Beta but well very soon get back in step.

Currently have Hunchbacks, Catapults, and Atlas Maxed out. Willing to grind out any mech at this point needed. Not sure what to play next. I prefer Medium class and up. Not a fan of lights but willing.

I have no problem going through an application process. Which is welcomed and shows orangizaion.

Hey there KDeuce, come check out the Equal Opportunity Destroyers. We're a merc unit that's looking for fresh pilots and to build our corp. We have our own private TeamSpeak3 server and website, http://www.equaloppo...oyers.enjin.com . If you just have some questions you'd like answered about us, feel free to contact me via PM. I look forward to hearing from you, Mechwarrior!

fharoah
Recruitment Officer
Equal Opportunity Destroyers

#3 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Hi there KDeuce, why not also check out the Wolf Spiders Mercenary Battalion, more info is available at our website, but we have a TS3 server and forums running as well. Regular NA and EU drop teams throughout the week. Check us out here: http://wolf-spiders.org/ and let me know what you think.

All the best,
Blackfang

#4 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

Feel free to shoot an app our way, blazingaces.info. You can almost find Aces online at all times of the day, in particular since we have an EU Unit as well.

#5 Sir Trent Howell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:16 PM

Feel free to check out the Blackstone Knights.
www.blackstoneknights.org

We are a veteran competition team made up of veteran gamers with experience in a variety of FPS and MMO experience. Our leadership has been involved in Mechwarrior games for over a decade. We maintain our own forums/website and TS server and we require all recruits to go through our application process.

We are involved in the Proxis planetary league and are going to be expanding into other leagues in the coming weeks.

We emphasis maturity, professionalism in our activities both on the field and off. You can read about our philosophy on our website as well as submit an application. We'd be happy to speak with you further on our comms if requested.

#6 I am a Robot

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

Thanks for the quick replies and PMs. The vast ammount of recruit threads in this folder is overwhelming.

I will poke around and take eveyone into consideration and future replies.

#7 Hurin Turambar

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 18 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:25 PM

Good feedback :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users