Clan Jade Falcon Outcasts - Recruiting

74 replies to this topic

#61 RezoMech

Rookie

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:34 PM

Greetings Khan. I pledge my loyalty to your fellow falcons. I am a returning player with fire in my heart for battle. Although i do not currently own my own clan mech I am working tirelessly to obtain them. I specialize in brawling and skirmishing with (up to this point IS HEAVY mechs and some LIGHTS) with a mixture of sniping and pop tarting ability. I love the thrill of the battle and desire only to join a more coordinated and well structured tactics inspired unit. My only frustration of late is the set back of random drops with unknown allies. There loyalties clearly focus on them selves and not the team. So without further a do, if you would have me amongst your ranks I pledge my loyalty to the Jade Falcon Outcasts.

Regards,

Rezomech

#62 Grothaus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 November 2015 - 10:07 PM

So what happened to your unit website?

Is Deadlyshade still playing with you guys?

Id be willing to join up with your unit, but only if my conditions are met. I must be made an officer with full privileges. I also require my own rank/title, Lord of Bacon.

I will await your reply.

#63 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:34 AM

View PostGrothaus, on 24 November 2015 - 10:07 PM, said:

Id be willing to join up with your unit, but only if my conditions are met. I must be made an officer with full privileges. I also require my own rank/title, Lord of Bacon.

I will await your reply.

Website got taken down. Yes Deadly is still with us. You can check out our new forums at https://lithi.io/jfo/

Edited by Drunkerd, 16 December 2015 - 06:40 AM.

#64 PVT Diealot

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

Hi there, I am currently a newish pilot and just got into the Faction Warfare stuff I would love to join an active Unit.

Edited by PVT Diealot, 16 December 2015 - 07:14 PM.

#65 Drunkerd

• PipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:43 PM

Jade Falcon Outcasts have been disbanded. Currently working on getting new unit set up

#66 xXTrentXx

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 03:52 AM

Good day to you, Agito Hazen! I'm RJF Napalm/xXTrentXx. I had the honor to play with you in MWLL for abit... From talking to you a have a grate feeling, that you are true Falcons! And I would love to be apart of your unit!

#67 xXTrentXx

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 04:19 AM

Oh crap:D The unit is not active, oh well :D

Solo it is then! Like for the past 6 yeasr... Hope you'll get your unit together one day... Falcons are cheesy as crap now days... :/

#68 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts
  • LocationIronhold Underground Network

Posted 18 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

Greetings MechWarriors! I must apologize for my inactivity on the forums. I have been away for a time. Now, on to business; The JFO itself is still alive and well, here however, we go by the designation JFZG to acknowledge our representation of Zeta Galaxy. Add me in game if you wish to join, admittedly, I rarely check these forums. Repeat, recruitment is open!

#69 Sassori

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 884 posts
  • LocationBlackjack

Posted 26 February 2019 - 11:47 PM

Sent you a friend request in game Agito, hope we can chat. Looking to get back into Faction Warfare as I grow very very tired of pugs in quick play. Though still grinding towards Tier 1 after an extended break, getting there!

Edited by Sassori, 26 February 2019 - 11:48 PM.

#70 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 March 2019 - 04:09 PM

Sassori, I have accepted your request and hope to speak with you soon.

#71 Pyrazire

• Pip
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • Warrior - Point 3
  • 16 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio Texas

Posted 15 February 2022 - 09:54 PM

I know this is a pretty old thread so I was just wondering if this unit is still operational?

#72 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 11 September 2022 - 09:06 AM

Aff. We are still operational, though slimmed greatly in the years since our founding. As it stands, the JFO has begun recruiting again.

#73 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 September 2022 - 08:53 AM

Simply add myself, Drunkerd, Deadlyshade, kf envy, or Crux Mattlov, send us a message letting us know your intentions, and we can go from there.

#74 DeadlyShade

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 October 2022 - 02:38 PM

I will await your reply.

Yes hun. I am still around. I can and will discuss with everyone about your requests if you are still playing that is.

I will await your reply.

#75 Agito Hazen

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 October 2022 - 03:21 PM

DeadlyShade is the JFO's SaKhan. Please reach out to her directly for recruiting purposes.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users