Bug Mechbay

2 replies to this topic

#1 Cerberus Rex

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2014 - 07:17 AM

Hi,

two days ago i changed my weapons loadout in the mechbay. I wanted to test 2 ac5 with cooldownmodul in my atlas ddc and changed them against the 2 installed lbx10. Then i wanted to start a match but after 3 min of waiting i canceled the search for a match and also wanted to change the 2 ac5 back to my cataphract and the 2 lbx10 back into the atlas. After drag and drop the 2 ac5 out of the right torso from the atlas and the 2 lbx10 back on i had a warning that the mech has now over 110tons and cannot taken to a battle. So i looked again in the mechbay/loadout and saw that the 2 ac5 are still installed and over them the 2lbx10 cause the i was able to scroll down in some way in the slotinterface. So i logged out and back in cause i hoped this will erase the bug and everything is fine again. But after logging in again 1 ac5 and the 2 lbx10 are gone into the nirvana of 0 and 1 and still my atlas ddc have the warning that it now weights 108tons with no ballistic weapons installed.
So i openend a ticket to report this bug and to ask if it is possible to restore the 3 weapons wich are missing. After i sent the report there was a message that said that the ticked will be openend or so but when i look at "my tickets" no open tickets are shown.

So now im in the forum - and ask where i can report bugs and how?
And if it is possible to restore 1 ac5 and 2lbx10 cause they are just gone. Not in the inventory, not attached to a mech - just gone.

Best Regards
Cerberus Rex

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:15 AM

This is a known issue with the forced stripping of items.

When you go to configure your 'mech and the invalid loadout-popup shows, the system strips down the part of your 'mech that is invalid.
Save after this and click on "CONFIGURE" again. You items will be back in your inventory, ready to be used again. You will not lose any items.

#3 Cerberus Rex

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:23 AM

View PostIronwithin, on 12 November 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

This is a known issue with the forced stripping of items.

When you go to configure your 'mech and the invalid loadout-popup shows, the system strips down the part of your 'mech that is invalid.
Save after this and click on "CONFIGURE" again. You items will be back in your inventory, ready to be used again. You will not lose any items.

Hi,

BIG THX now everything is fine again :)

T H X

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users