106 replies to this topic

#101 General Mal Function

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 23 posts
  • LocationOttawa, Canada

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Not to be too much of an ***, but if you want to be ELH -the Russian edition, Please go ahead.

I think that if someone here wanted to start up the ( and dare I say it, majority of the population of the games expected userbase) Eridani Light Horse - engrish edition, it shouldn't be a problem either.

It isn't like there will be many debates that both sides can participate in together. You can pass in the gamey night with a fond wave and no harm done, but to take one of the best known units of the game and make it .... *russian* only. Not on so much.

#102 Nivix

• 6 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:40 PM

We've claimed this unit when MWO registration was just started, so no offence, it's ours. Find youself another one, gladly in BattleTech a lot of units. When we used to play in NBT-HC league, some americans took SLDF unit and we didn't said a word, because they claimed it first.

I don't know, if MWO developers will allow to use the canonical unit names. Maybe we'll even see Eridani Light Pony and a lot of other versions of ELH, but as I said at the begining, ELH is ours by right.

Edited by Nivix, 19 March 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#103 Lt Ilmarinen

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 27 posts
  • LocationHUN

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:05 AM

I hereby sign up for
Eridani Light Horse

-Il-

#104 ELHImp

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:12 PM

Good news everyone!

The Eridani Light Horse lose their Mercenary status (~3050) and officially become part of the Armed Forces of the Federated Commonwealth (AFFC).

Yeah, this from field manuals.
So, only one question left:
Are dev implement this in MWO?

Edited by ELH_Imp, 07 May 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#105 ScrapIron Prime

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,829 posts
  • LocationSmack dab in the middle of Ohio

Posted 21 June 2012 - 06:14 AM

Is this faction still alive? I see Nivix only has 6 posts in the past 8 months?

Granted you folks have claim to the Eridani Light Horse in MWO, but I'm seeing people who don't speak Russian and who are not in your time zone having interest in ELH as well.

Might it be possible to divide the ELH into it's three component regiments (21st, 71st, 151st) and have them managed in different time zones and languages? More people could wear the tag that way, and cooperation between the various regiments could be worked out.

Edited by ScrapIron Prime, 21 June 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#106 ELHImp

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationRussia

Posted 21 June 2012 - 02:47 PM

Anyway we can't make ELH merc unit, and just don't let anybody other to play like ELH. So, here two variants possible:

1. MWO devs decide - ELH is canonical merc-unit, and nobody can play it.
2. MWO devs decide - ELH is part of davion fraction, and anybody can play (if they have enough c-bills / loyality points).

And more-more-more need to know, before decisons can be maked. How many of content will be avaible only for merc corps? Wich type of play (merc/rection) is better for us? Etc.

#107 Basselope

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFlaw-ree-DUH!

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:46 PM

Have the Dev's made a decision on if the ELH will be viable? I would like to be part of English version of this company.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users