Slow Ttk Is A *cause* Of Stagnant Gameplay, Not A Solution.

181 replies to this topic

#181 KahnWongFuChung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 359 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 05 February 2016 - 07:20 AM

LeftLucy said (This game having a relatively slow TTK is the reason why "the blob" dominates tactics, and why things like flanking maneuvers are basically pointless against competent opponents.)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally disagree Lucy I think the TTK is to short in most battles its a bit better now all the 1 shot killers are on vacation but TTK needs to be longer for the vast majority playing MWO.

The 2 top reasons Lucy MWO is so boring is after 3 years we still have the 3 same game modes we need 3 more game modes to even make MWO fun again.

Number 2 is we need a Social/chat/lobby launcher for free private league matches1v1-12v12 it would make MWO a diverse tactical fantastic competitive game with fun game play like we had in MechWarrior2- MechWarrior4 Mercenaries.

this is what the lobby should look and function like below pasted right into a tab on the front of the UI.

Posted Image

Edited by KahnWongFuChung, 05 February 2016 - 07:21 AM.

#182 KahnWongFuChung

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 359 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 25 February 2016 - 09:10 AM

I have to reply after all this time and say GAME PLAY HAS NOT CHANGED MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN TWITTARD@2+years

20 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users