Cw Restrictions

5 replies to this topic

#1 Alwrathandabout42ninjas

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:49 PM

Ive heard that for community warfare you will have to use a light, medium, heavy, and assault mech for each battle. Ive also heard from Russ at the Town Hall there will be 140 - 240 tonnage restriction. Which is it or are they both going to be used together?

#2 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

Tonnage system is what I heard. They were originally just going to do 1/1/1/1 but after someone suggested a tonnage limit instead they changed it.

Also 4 mechs required because coding problems

Edited by Brody319, 14 November 2014 - 06:05 PM.

#3 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:59 PM

Tonnage limit is last I heard as well. You don't have to take 4 mechs either from what I've understood. You can take 3 assaults if you want as long as it's under the tonnage limits. The posts are a bit confusing sometimes though so I don't swear by that.

#4 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:00 PM

View PostSandpit, on 14 November 2014 - 05:59 PM, said:

Tonnage limit is last I heard as well. You don't have to take 4 mechs either from what I've understood. You can take 3 assaults if you want as long as it's under the tonnage limits. The posts are a bit confusing sometimes though so I don't swear by that.

To my knowledge, 4 mechs are required, just within the min and max tonnage, which can possibly vary from planet to planet; that variable tonnage feature won't be in the launch.

#5 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

View PostMcgral18, on 14 November 2014 - 06:00 PM, said:

To my knowledge, 4 mechs are required, just within the min and max tonnage, which can possibly vary from planet to planet; that variable tonnage feature won't be in the launch.

I thought that variable tonnage was not available for PTS or "internal beta testing" of which is being done this weekend...

#6 Hoax415

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

You can only use Clan mechs if you are Clan
You can only use IS mechs if you are IS
You must take four mechs
Each mech "weighs" the maximum weight of that chassis for calculation purposes (you cannot under-ton a mech to get tonnage elsewhere).
140 ton minimum.
240 ton maximum.

Those are the restrictions. Zero weight class restrictions are intended of any kind at this time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users