2 replies to this topic

#1 Kalimaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 14 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

If I understand correctly, there will be new maps for CW, and not all of our current maps fit CW play.

So I have a couple of suggestions.
1. Allow some of the maps that do not fit into CW to enter into solo play vs. A.I. opponents for solo missions.
2. Have a minor split in the game. The current map selection for standard play for quick games (such as the game is currently), and those of CW for those who want bigger battles with more Mechs.

This way you can meet the needs of more players. For those who feel like a CW match, or non-CW battles.

#2 Impyrium

• The God
  • The God
  • 2,104 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

Posted 14 November 2014 - 04:55 PM

I... think your first point is simply asking for single-player or PvE missions, which the bigger sticking point is the AI. Such a thing would require some time to develop and wouldn't happen for some considerable time.

Your second point seems to be what the game will be anyway... CW will be 100% separate from the public queues. If your'e suggesting having two different modes of CW itself, then I don't think we have the player numbers to support it.

Unless I misunderstood...? :)

#3 Kalimaster

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,811 posts
  • LocationInside the Mech that just fired LRM's at you

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:53 AM

Not so much misunderstood.

CW warfare and matches where you only get one Mech per match (the game as it stands now).

As for the A.I. Thats why I suggested them taking up a donation fund of 5 MC (volunteer basis) to help give some financial support for A.I. development in one of my former posts.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users