Reporting Tker

6 replies to this topic

#1 Guppeeh

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

In all the games I've played this rarely happens. But I just came back from a game in that frozen map and this guy with the handle [redacted] just went around TKing, me being one of them. I can understand friendly fire but he was chasing his own team down one by one.

How do I report his ass so he gets banned. Thanks and sorry that I did not search properly as I am sure this has already been discussed.

Gup

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 15 November 2014 - 10:47 PM.

#2 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

You report TKs and other potential violations of the ToS (hacking, etc.) to support@mwomercs.com. Include time/timezone, date, map, game mode, offender's screen name, and relevant screen shots (if any).

This thread will likely be locked, edited and/or deleted as it violates the ban on "name & shame" threads.

http://mwomercs.com/...les-guidelines/

#3 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:28 PM

View PostEscef, on 15 November 2014 - 12:24 PM, said:

You report TKs and other potential violations of the ToS (hacking, etc.) to support@mwomercs.com. Include time/timezone, date, map, game mode, offender's screen name, and relevant screen shots (if any).

This thread will likely be locked, edited and/or deleted as it violates the ban on "name & shame" threads.

http://mwomercs.com/...les-guidelines/

Yup. Never ever call anyone out on the forums, ESPECIALLY by name. Put it in your support ticket, but leave it off here.

#4 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:32 PM

View PostGuppeeh, on 15 November 2014 - 12:19 PM, said:

In all the games I've played this rarely happens. But I just came back from a game in that frozen map and this guy with the handle [redacted] just went around TKing, me being one of them. I can understand friendly fire but he was chasing his own team down one by one.

How do I report his ass so he gets banned. Thanks and sorry that I did not search properly as I am sure this has already been discussed.

Gup

first and foremost, you need to read the ToS, yourself.

THIS, is called name and shame, and against the terms you agreed to to play.

To handle this correctly, as mentioned above, report the player, map and approximate time, as well as any other details to support@mwomercs.com.

Now remove the name from your OP before you are hit with a violation, yourself.

Edited by Egomane, 16 November 2014 - 05:01 AM.
quote cleaned up

#5 Cyborne Elemental

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,956 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:55 PM

Rookie mistake.

But you just put your own head on the chopping block for naming him publicly here.

Just be patient and let the admins handle it.

Its also best to get screen shots of him when the names come up "Name killed Name" will show up in blue if its a teamate.

Video's are the best proof, screen shots second.

Just your own word, saying that such and such did this or that, isn't substantial evidence unless the admins are getting alot of similar reports about this same person.

#6 LauLiao

• 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

Maybe he misread the tournament formula and thought team damage counted towards his score :lol:

#7 Marvyn Dodgers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCanuck transplanted in the US

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:48 PM

As mentioned above, please report in game actions via the support ticket system and please refrain from "name and shame" actions in the forums.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users