Narcing Is Less Profitible Under The New System.

1 reply to this topic

#1 zortesh

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 624 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 04:16 PM

So under the new system you make money on a narc if the enemy gets killed by lrms while narced.

Under the old system you got a narc bonus and money for the first volley fired on each individual narc.

Problem with the new system is that what kills a enemy is basically luck, could take off 99% of the guys health with lrms, and have a guass shot come in and the narcer gets nothing.

At the very least it should be changed to lrm damage within the last 5 seconds before kill or something, but even then its still less profitable then the old system was.

The old system was by far more profitable to be a narcer/spotter/support mech under.

I often made 20-40k cbills under the old system from narcing, ontop of what i got for my damage and assists.

I get between 7k and 30k for narcing under this new system, and often nothing atall, even when i land 10+ narcs in a match.

This is just sad...

I suggest narc beacon bonus is changed, and we get a bonus where we get so many cbills for damage done to narced targets by lrms, as this more reflects how useful the narc was, and not just the lottery of who gets last hit.

For instance give the narcer say...( i pull these numbers out of nowhere)

2k cbills for every 50 damage to a narced target via lrms.

So you narc a atlas, it torso twists its ass off and gets nuked into the ground, say it takes 300 damage, narcer makes a tidy 12k for getting a fresh atlas killed.

This would encoruage early narcing when its more useful, and give rewards more in sync with the risk taken and the usefulness of the narc.

#2 RangerGee412

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

I've always narced to help my team win, never cared about the rewards. In the end a win is always more profitable than a loss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users