2 replies to this topic

#1 SuomiWarder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 1,661 posts
  • LocationSacramento area, California

Posted 15 November 2014 - 10:20 PM

Back in the day I wrote some fan fic for b tech that was generally well received. Here is a link.

http://www.dropshipc...how=Dave_Wainio

With the Suomi Waders ones I actually pen and paper played out the battles, although picking my die rolls. MW4 mixed with the older novels was my visual que for what things looked like inside and outside a Mech battle.

The P.U.B. ones are farce. Although it is true that by board game rules a Quad UrbanMech Land Air Mech (which would be legal to build) could not go fast enough to get airborne with the usual engine in it.

The few stand alones are generally based on strict research into the MechWarrior RPG and BattleTech master rules.

#2 Jack McNealy

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:47 PM

Hey there ,
i remember your great stories from DSC Forum :-) , i think i stll have them saved on my HDD somewhere.
when i stumbled back on DSC lately i thought "great its still there " and read your story again, would be great if you could continue the original Suomi Warders storyline.

cheers and well done mate

#3 SuomiWarder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 1,661 posts
  • LocationSacramento area, California

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

I have been messing around with an idea for an Origin of John's Warders story. If I write it I will premier it here. Thanks for the kind words.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users