No replies to this topic

#1 whitelightshadow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 230 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:37 AM

How is your tourney going...

Myne is one of those where you almost feel the game is AGAINST you, not the other players.

I get dropped from gaming server while hotly firing away and that without the game crashing.

Then to add salt to injury for my missile boat the game goes like this: I can see enemy targets on my map at the bottom but nothing on the HUD. If I am lucky to get the targets on the HUD, they are unselectable for a few seconds. And not the targets I aim my pointer at. Oh no I have to take the target I am given. Then I have to wait another few very long seconds for a lock. Then if I am given grace and the target is still there and does lock then only can I fire....

For my AC boat (60 point Alpha Strike), I have never seen so many AC fire go through targets... Close range face to face....

For my Laser Boat (60 point Alpha Strike), oh yes easy make sure there is two targets behind each other then you might hit one of the two or even better the teammate behind them flanking...

I have done all the normal checks and run the "repair tool" also my ping is normal. And the only mismatched file is the repair tool itself???

Oooo-Kay, when the game is working I am having a blast and am happy with trashing others in order to released my diabolical laugh as they fall.... Great idea for a warhorn???

Thanks for everything so far....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users