Beta Bingo

No replies to this topic

#1 RedDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • LocationKurpfalz, Germany

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:35 PM

So, the most recent fellow from the Beta who got lost in the General Discussion section inspired this little idea of mine for all of us who are bored while still pending:

Why not play a round of Beta Bingo?

Rules are quite simple: We have a set of "trigger-topics" (at the end of the post). every time you see someone breaking the NDA and posting about the Beta in one of the non-beta-forums, you grab a screen of that post before it gets deleted (please blacken out the poster's name and any compromising info - we don't want to get anyone in trouble here!) and post it here with a link to the thread. If the topic falls under one of the categories below, you get a point.
For every topic, only the one who posts it first gets a point. For the point to be awarded, the topic must be deleted by a mod (thus ensuring that it's really about the beta).
Naturally, as it's a form of bingo, you can only get one point for each category (so you have to collect screens from posts in 5 different categories).
The first to reach 3 points and scream "Beta Bingo!" wins the round. :ph34r:

I'll keep track of your posts and award the points after each posted screen (reserving the right to rule in questionable cases).

The categories are:
  • I can't find the Beta forums.
  • My client won't update/doesn't work after new patch.
  • I'm getting a connection error while trying to connect to the server.
  • I'm having problems downloading the client.
  • Question/Suggestion for HUD.
  • Question/Suggestion for weapons.
  • Question/Suggestion for controls.
  • Question/Suggestion for settings.
  • Question/Suggestion for MechLab.
  • Reporting a bug.
  • Behaviour of other Beta players.

Edited by RedDragon, 26 June 2012 - 04:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users