The Super Ultimate Paint Suggestion

2 replies to this topic

#1 Brody319

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

Rather than current paints. We should have blank slots that you can buy, like mechbays but you can't sell the paint inside. Everyone gets 4 blank slots to start and more can be bought with MC, something small like 50 mc.

Then instead of filling it with any paint you want, instead, you would get a simple paint mixer, like many photo editing programs have. Color wheel, saturation, tone, ect editor. Then you can make what ever color you want, then once you are done you save it to that slot.

Special paints like reflective silver, gold, or similar special colors you cannot create in the editor can be sold like normal paints and come with a empty paint slot so you just pay for the paint and not sacrifice a slot.

#2 StraferX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:21 PM

I appreciate your well thought out concept and presentation however one can only wonder the programing marvel this would take considering we can not even get VOIP a 15 year old concept, real joy stick support or proper 6DOF head gear support .

I have only purchased 3 paints and only because it is my teams requirements.

I would be willing to pay $2.50 for all colors and $2.50 for all current camo patterns. 0R

Paint all mechs a custom color before issue and the only change could be a team who purchased a color scheme with tags and decals. To appease the solo que two options could be available for lone wolf and merc corpse.

I do realize PGI is a skeleton crew and appreciate all they do but they might consider talking to Chris Roberts for a merge like the MWO module.

#3 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

I want the "bullseye" paint scheme from MW4

Also; if you allow ppl to make their own paints or schemes....

Posted Image

Edited by Mechwarrior Buddah, 20 November 2014 - 05:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users