Gameplay

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ragedog4

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 118 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:53 PM

There are quite a few times I am away from my comfortable Mech Cockpit and I think: "what if I could do more while I am away?"

How does a App for our phones sound to give us a highlight of what is going on in CW when it starts? Nothing big, just the map with who has what and what has been happening. Thoughts??

#2 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 25 November 2014 - 12:59 PM

View Postragedog4, on 25 November 2014 - 12:53 PM, said:

There are quite a few times I am away from my comfortable Mech Cockpit and I think: "what if I could do more while I am away?"

How does a App for our phones sound to give us a highlight of what is going on in CW when it starts? Nothing big, just the map with who has what and what has been happening. Thoughts??

That'd be pretty sweet, but I think there are licensing issues at play. I'm pretty sure PGI doesn't have the rights to make any Apps, even if those Apps solely relate to MWO's content.

I suppose there's nothing stopping them from making a mobile-friendly webpage of the IS map though :D

Edited by DEMAX51, 25 November 2014 - 12:59 PM.

#3 Xtrekker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 865 posts
  • LocationOn your six

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:02 PM

I think more importantly do they have the right to build an API. Then the community can build the app.

#4 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:40 PM

View PostXtrekker, on 25 November 2014 - 01:02 PM, said:

I think more importantly do they have the right to build an API. Then the community can build the app.

The community or some starving college student.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users