1 reply to this topic

#1 GERESTO DEI

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:44 AM

Just played a couple games, stripped everything out of the prime variant. Placed ERLL x2 to replace the ERPPC x2, left the ERML x3 , reduced the Targeting COMp from III to I, kept CAP, and AMS. The rest is all DHS. Brought the prime to Master level, added ADV Zoom, both laser cooldown and Radar Depr (tried adv seismic but doesnt do for me).
Feeling is a bit weird at first compared to my usual TB, i sure miss the JJ, but.....ECM on this size mech DOES make a huge difference (IMHO a wider one compared to something clumsy as the Atlas equipped with it). Morale: while i was directing fire after a solo flank maneouver, i gunned down 4 in less than 20 secs all with A-strikes (i can fire 2 strikes with a 2,5 secs pause, the 1,27 heat mngt due to the large amount of DHS pays off) before they had time to grasp where the fire was coming from, then a light one overrunned me, but not b4 i turned a fifth one's head into a canoe.
CONS: Armor does not take much abuse....but hey, you can't have it all; right?! :-)

#2 At least I can shoot

• PipPipPip
  • The Star
  • The Star
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

My suggestion is that you place as much armour on as possible and build from there it's really squishy stock.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users