Want To Upgrade From 2 Alacarte Mechs To Masakari

6 replies to this topic

#1 Cmdr Killian

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:25 AM

I bought the timberwolf and warhawk's by alacarte.. But I have been trying to email support for the last 3-4 WEEKS about getting the procedure to update or upgrade, but they've not *ONCE* returned my email. I've mailed Literally 10 times to support. Maybe coming here someone will help me before my chance to pre-order is COMPLETELY gone.

Come on.. ive spent good money on this game so far and would THINK a email from support wouldn't be too much to ask . . . Especially since im trying to give you guys *MORE* money.

I want to buy the masakari pack.. Ive bought either 2 or 3 alacarte packs.. I need to know How much it costs and 2, how do I pay for it? I really want my mad-dog without waiting another week.

#2 DLFReporter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationAlpenfestung

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:50 AM

Iirc you need to own both the Masakari Clan Pack and the Man-O-War Clan Wave 2 Pack to receive a Mad Dog.

Anyhow here is something I found on reddit for you concerning upgrading the Wave 2 Pack: http://www.reddit.co...o_upgrade_from/

Maybe it's still possible to upgrade the old pack via this page: http://www.mwomercs.com/clans
Since you only have to pay the $ difference from the a la carte Mech to the Pack in Wave 2, I would say the same applies here.

The Ultimate Clan Reward program (Mad Dog) will be available for as long as the Clan Invasion Programs remain active.

Edited by DLFReporter, 03 December 2014 - 04:53 AM.

#3 Cmdr Killian

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:55 AM

i know i can just pay the difference.. But someone has to say "here , your bill is .. like.. 130.. let me take that money from you." and they dotn respond via email.. when i email support like it says to, to buy the pack, no one ever replies to the email!

Ive QUITE LITERALLY emailed for a month , about 3 times a week, asking for the upgrade. It says if your interested in the upgrade, to email Support. I email support and I havent once heard back from them. Is there some other AUTOMATED way to buy the pack, paying only the difference, without being forced to wait for an email response?

Edited by Cmdr Killian, 03 December 2014 - 05:04 AM.

#4 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:44 AM

Just go to this site and do the upgrade?

https://mwomercs.com/upgrade

I know it works if you have one ala carte. not sure if it's working properly for those with 2 or more ala carte

Edited by knightsljx, 03 December 2014 - 09:45 AM.

#5 DLFReporter

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationAlpenfestung

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:37 AM

View PostCmdr Killian, on 03 December 2014 - 04:55 AM, said:

i know i can just pay the difference.. But someone has to say "here , your bill is .. like.. 130.. let me take that money from you." and they dotn respond via email.. when i email support like it says to, to buy the pack, no one ever replies to the email!

Ive QUITE LITERALLY emailed for a month , about 3 times a week, asking for the upgrade. It says if your interested in the upgrade, to email Support. I email support and I havent once heard back from them. Is there some other AUTOMATED way to buy the pack, paying only the difference, without being forced to wait for an email response?

Yes, just go to the respective pack site listed above. And here again: http://www.mwomercs.com/clans
It should automatically reduce the pack price, when you order one. You could just have tried that yourself, as the payment always needs at least one more confirmation before being completed.

Your mails could have landed in a spam folder, from which provider where you mailing?

#6 Cmdr Killian

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:04 AM

Your Link, worked my friend. I am now the proud owner of the masakari pack. my shiny new maddogs arrived.. thankyou for your help :) That link is a godsend.. That was the first time I ever SAW that link.

I dd go the clans page. It wanted to charge me full price.

Edited by Cmdr Killian, 04 December 2014 - 04:05 AM.

#7 DLFReporter

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 2,193 posts
  • LocationAlpenfestung

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:48 AM

Ah I know where the trick might have been at that page. If you aren't logged in to the forum, then it will charge show you the full price.

Edited by DLFReporter, 04 December 2014 - 05:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users