Clan Camo Recieved, But..

36 replies to this topic

#21 Budor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:15 PM

View PostSgtMagor, on 09 December 2014 - 01:46 PM, said:

Yes, if you want to be charged for them...I did it by mistake, there for Wave II now!

On which wave 1 mechs? I can not select/purchase the camo on any of them.

#22 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:16 PM

View PostBrody319, on 09 December 2014 - 02:14 PM, said:

i relogged until i didnt get the information that i have itmes to redeem ;) then i did the colorchanges.
that was like.... 2 or more hours after the servers were back online.

#23 SmokeJ

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

View PostAliisa White, on 09 December 2014 - 02:12 PM, said:

i just wrote a mail to support as i had to pay 3k MC for colors from the chosen factions that i was putting on my wave 2 pack myst lynx and ice ferrets.

cart out said that i had to pay no MC for it and they were in the *owned* category of the colors yet i had 3k less.

hope this gets fixed too =) (in any way^^)

had a similar issue, when i was putting my chosen faction patterns on the wave 2 mechs and it also said 0 MC cost, though now i have 4000 MC missing...

#24 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,640 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

View PostThorznakh, on 09 December 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

Nope, they want me to pay 1500 MC to put it on the Mad Dog... bullshit!

The MD is a reward `Mech. Not apart of the full package that is Wave II. However, I agree with Coffinail and others, the advertising was misleading. At this point, the conversation is mute. Let it go!

#25 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:25 PM

As outlined on the Wave 2 page, the Clan Faction Patterns released today only apply to whichever Wave 2 'Mechs were included in your respective package purchase. They do not currently apply to any Wave 1 'Mechs.

The Mad Dog 'Invasion' variant was made available after the release of Wave 2 to players who purchased both the Masakari and Man-O-War Clan Collections. As the Mad Dog was not included with the Koshi, Fenris, Loki, or Man-O-War Collections, it is not considered part of the Wave 2 Collection and is thus not eligible for receiving the Clan Pattern reward items.

This restriction also applies to Mad Dog's purchased as of today with MC, or on January 20th with C-bills.

If you applied a Wave 2 Faction Pattern to any Mad Dog variant and incurred the MC cost by mistake, and if you wish to revert that action, we will be offering MC refunds together with pattern removals during our next maintenance window.

All that being said: If you received the Mad Dog 'Invasion' variant as part of your Ultimate Clan Reward for having purchased the Masakari and Man-O-War Clan Collections, we will be injecting Clan Pattern unlocks for any and all of the Clan Faction Content you had selected.

So, for example, if you selected 2 Ghost Bear and 2 Clan Wolf Clan Faction Content packs, you will be receiving a Ghost Bear and a Clan Wolf Pattern unlock for your Mad Dog.

We will be performing these injections for eligible Ultimate Clan Reward players soon.

All of this information and more will be going out in a system-wide news/main page post very shortly.

#26 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

View PostHawk819, on 09 December 2014 - 02:24 PM, said:

At this point, the conversation is mute. Let it go!

Moot. A moot point.

#27 Budor

• 2,565 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

View PostAlexander Garden, on 09 December 2014 - 02:25 PM, said:

As outlined on the Wave 2 page, the Clan Faction Patterns released today only apply to whichever Wave 2 'Mechs were included in your respective package purchase. Attempting to apply those Wave 2 Faction Patterns to any Wave 1 'Mech will require the standard amount of MC to do so.

Again, how do i apply faction camo/patterns to wave 1 mechs. They do not show up for any.

Edited by Budor, 09 December 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#28 Valkyrie Vewas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 349 posts
  • LocationPhx Az

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:33 PM

So I bought both the Man o war and masakai packs and got the invasion maddog that way. I selected all 4 of the camos. Will I get the camos for the maddog also. I guess I am still confused since I figured they would be included sine that is what you used to show them off.

#29 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:35 PM

View PostBudor, on 09 December 2014 - 02:32 PM, said:

Again, HO do i apply faction camo/patterns to wave 1 mechs. They do not show up for any.

Sorry, thank you for catching that.

The Clan Faction Content is currently only applicable to Wave 2 'Mechs.

#30 Revis Volek

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:37 PM

So let me get this straight...

Faction Content can be applied to all Wave II mechs but not Wave I mechs.

Can I put as many camos as I want and switch back and forth or am I limited to a ONE SHOT kinda application on them? Use it and its gone?

And the colors of the Faction Content camos colors can be changed? or are we limited to the color schemes they are implemented with?

I will find out soon enough I guess (half hour left at work!)....the suspense is killing me!

#31 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

View PostValkyrie Vewas, on 09 December 2014 - 02:33 PM, said:

So I bought both the Man o war and masakai packs and got the invasion maddog that way. I selected all 4 of the camos. Will I get the camos for the maddog also. I guess I am still confused since I figured they would be included sine that is what you used to show them off.

In your case you will receive 1 Pattern unlock for the Mad Dog for each of the Factions, once we perform the injections.

#32 Blitzkrieguk

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

Will we be able to apply the camo schemes to the Prime chassis any time soon? For example like the ghost bear camo scheme on the Hellbringer Prime? Sorry i'm not completely up to date on this, thought I saw people mentioning in the future you can. Or is this an oversight?

Edited by Blitzkrieguk, 09 December 2014 - 02:39 PM.

#33 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 09 December 2014 - 02:37 PM, said:

Can I put as many camos as I want and switch back and forth or am I limited to a ONE SHOT kinda application on them? Use it and its gone?

And the colors of the Faction Content camos colors can be changed? or are we limited to the color schemes they are implemented with?

The Patterns are considered Unlocks, so you can apply and re-apply them to eligible 'Mechs as often as you like.

Generally, the base colour schemes for each Faction Pattern is locked as-is. That being said, every 'Mech has some kind of 'accenting' area to it, whether in the form of striping or certain parts of its geometry, that you will be able to apply a colour to.

#34 Alienized

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

nice! got the MC already back =)

and the king crab now too =) nice fast work PGI o7
keep up the awesome work =)

#35 Brody319

• The Ominous
  • The Ominous
  • 6,273 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...d-restrictions/

Here

#36 Valkyrie Vewas

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 349 posts
  • LocationPhx Az

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

got them thanks :)

impressed with new speed that they get things fixed!

#37 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,155 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 09 December 2014 - 03:37 PM

My MC has been refunded (and they say all such MC has been refunded). Errors happen, it's how you deal with them...well done, PGI.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users