14 replies to this topic

#1 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:27 AM

As of 9:26 EST- Thule (CGB Territory) has 8 attacker wins..

Starting to get annoyed with CSJ.

#2 Doktor Totenkopf

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:29 AM

Its been taking care off and down to 0.

#3 ST0RM3R

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:04 AM

Guys it is our planets... We not hit u, but u come and hit us. Maybe better u go and fight with FRR, not with brothers of other clans? With this strategy from ur side clans cant go into inner spehere and stuck at fights with each other... Stop do this plz and lets go fight with inner sphere!
Our russian- and europe-bearfriends didnt come and take our planets. Plz hear us. We have less people in our Faction than urs, we cant fight on 2 sides right now.

Edited by Sorrowcry, 14 December 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#4 Ellen Ripley

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

There are lots of planets that offer access to IS territory. We'll definitely keep defending Thule.

Edited by Ellen Ripley, 14 December 2014 - 08:18 AM.

#5 Creovex

• The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:18 AM

View PostSorrowcry, on 14 December 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

Guys it is our planets... We not hit u, but u come and hit us. Maybe better u go and fight with FRR, not with brothers of other clans? With this strategy from ur side clans cant go into inner spehere and stuck at fights with each other... Stop do this plz and lets go fight with inner sphere!
Our russian- and europe-bearfriends didnt come and take our planets. Plz hear us. We have less people in our Faction than urs, we cant fight on 2 sides right now.

My suggestion... accept your loss and join CGB ;)

#6 ST0RM3R

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationRussian Federation

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:25 AM

LOL u take our planets without defenders and win defs without attackers. Really brave game of GB. Our guys beat mmany of u on Thule today. But u win pugs and empty bases. Bravo :) STS and CGBI - nothin. Try harder, or aliance of other clans beat u some day with ur rat tactic.

#7 Blitzkrieguk

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:42 AM

View PostSorrowcry, on 14 December 2014 - 08:25 AM, said:

LOL u take our planets without defenders and win defs without attackers. Really brave game of GB. Our guys beat mmany of u on Thule today. But u win pugs and empty bases. Bravo :) STS and CGBI - nothin. Try harder, or aliance of other clans beat u some day with ur rat tactic.

I remember we played against a team we lost to them as we were defending we all typed GG. We went back we got put on assault on the winter map, won and all the CSJ all started raging and screaming at us. Love your mentality, explains why your forum has exploded with crying and whining.

Also not your planet now, it's ours. Get over it, and continue fighting IS.

Edited by Blitzkrieguk, 14 December 2014 - 08:43 AM.

#8 Ellen Ripley

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 200 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:15 AM

xD

#9 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:33 AM

Go glass Turtle Bay and push for Luthien instead of fighting a fight you cannot win. I regret that some people alligned to our clan (they where mercs) took that world but we are here to stay. I do not think most of us will let go of territory we obtained but maybe if you put some effort into a bigger IS front we might let you have it over a Trial of Possession. It is not my call to make though.

For now we succesfuly defended Thule.

#10 H I A S

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:08 AM

View PostDoktor Totenkopf, on 14 December 2014 - 07:29 AM, said:

Its been taking care off and down to 0.

Done.

#11 Livewyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 6,733 posts
  • LocationWisconsin, USA

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

View PostSorrowcry, on 14 December 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

Guys it is our planets... We not hit u, but u come and hit us. (stopped reading)

Umm.. Day 1: A CGB planet became a CSJ planet, before being retaken by STS..

Now while I don't advocate going and rolling over CSJ (though we could because we have the numbers) I will advocate defending our planets from the rabble that seeks to claim fellow clan worlds.

Aim Rimward.

#12 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

What Livewyr said. It was ours to begin with, even before you happened.
I agree that fighting IS is sometimes nasty and one only hardly finds strength to face another 12 Firestarters and Jenners, but taking our planet, claiming it yours and looking angrily at us when we secure our property and calling names is not the proper way to address trothkin.

Look at what CGB did at Outpost. We had actual diplomatical efforts for the planet before taking it. You should have done the same on Thule. But you did not, and now you are inflicting your illusions onto us.

#13 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:24 PM

Thule is traditionally a CGB planet anyways, I have no clue on why the Russians are intent on taking it.

#14 Bregor Edain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:26 PM

See, I did not know that that planet was ours to begin with. This changes things and this bondsman says it best.
Posted Image

#15 Linkin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 284 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:43 PM

View PostBregor Edain, on 14 December 2014 - 01:26 PM, said:

See, I did not know that that planet was ours to begin with. This changes things and this bondsman says it best.]

Aff :)

Edited by Linkin, 14 December 2014 - 02:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users