13 replies to this topic

#1 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

Well I dont know about how many people out there are having issues with receiving their Gargoyle but i certainly am. I have the prime variant and no more. I am by no means dying to get my hands on the other 2 variants, what my main issue is, that I keep getting the Redeem Item logo pop up every single time I log in or finish a game. And its come to a point where I will redeem these invisible items and that get stuck on the refreshing data screen for like....ever... than I get booted for account inactivity. I wrote PGI an email, and they are swamped with other issues. Like i said, not too worried about not receiving the variants, more worried about having to force close MWO and relog in after 2 games or so does get very very annoying. I hope some people are having the same problem..... so i dont feel alone is this rather annoying problem :(

#2 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:30 PM

Just keep relogging in as many times as necessary until all items are redeemed.

Your issue though probably involves a bad connection to PGI (you probably live outside of North America) so that will prove problematic.

#3 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

I do relog alot sometimes, but it just never does anything, its like it has redeemed the items and its not visbile to me, or its trying very hard to get them, I have never had any issues till now with redeeming items, they usually arrive pretty on the second I purchase something or when they are released. Im not too worried about the mechs, my general concern is that I get stuck on the Refreshing data screen, that yellow circle just keeps spinning until the point I get booted. I was thinking of doing a repair on the game itself, see if that helps??

#4 Fishbulb333

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

Repair tool might help, certainly can't hurt. I see you've already emailed them, did you create a support ticket too? They'll will probably have a pretty big backlog of stuff to sort out at the moment, seems there's been a lot of people having issues with the latest content delivery, but usually they're pretty good and should get you sorted out soon.

If all else fails try contacting Russ, either by pming through the forums http://mwomercs.com/...5-russ-bullock/ or on twitter https://twitter.com/russ_bullock He's generally busy, but once solved a similar issue quite quickly for me after some pestering on twitter a few months ago.

#5 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 10 December 2014 - 09:39 PM

Thanks guys, I did the repair tool and that did nothing, did improve game play though which was nice and yes i did make a ticket. Guess its just a waiting game to see what the peeps at PGI can do, I still have to force close after 1 or 2 games, really kills the mood when I have to stare at the yellow circle spinning around for ages..... ARGH!

#6 Rampancy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 568 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:05 PM

On the topic of this, how does "selecting faction packs" for the Wrath Package (and other Resistance packs) work?

I bought my pack a couple weeks ago and I don't remember seeing a way to select faction packs then, and I don't see any now.

#7 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:30 AM

Profile->Content

#8 Rampancy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

You da best. Thanks!

#9 Rampancy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 568 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:00 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 11 December 2014 - 08:30 AM, said:

Profile->Content
So I don't actually see anything in my content section. Do I have to wait until the 16th?

#10 Deathlike

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

Oh, if this is not for the Clan stuff, then it'll be whenever PGI has that stuff ready.

It's only for the Clan faction content (and Phoenix Medallions) for now.

#11 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

Well, i have gone all out with this issue. I logged in and out several times, checked router and ISP and they are fine and pretty everything that I can think of. I have even used repair tool a few times and I finally deleted the whole entire game from my HD and even my backups and downloaded and patched the game entirely from scratch. And I still get the same problem. :( I feel bad cos I know PGI just released CW Beta and been pretty busy doing so, but this experience I am going through is really killing MWO for me. I just have a depressed cloud of rain looming above my head everytime I play 1 game, exits to home screen, comes up that Redeem Item pop up and than click ok and than watch the game just stay in a Refreshing Data state for ages. *sigh* I'll just keep at it I guess.

#12 Smokewolf

• PipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

Having the same exact issue. I have done the repair tool and such also. No luck. Hope they fix this quick. Want to enjoy CW but hard when you have to force close and the restart the game every match.

#13 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

YES!!! Someone who feels my pain and sorrow! Sorry lol, I just didnt wanna feel like im the only one with this issue lol!

Edited by Robot Kenshiro, 11 December 2014 - 05:55 PM.

#14 Robot Kenshiro

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 315 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:28 PM

Ok, so problem solved, apparently I didnt have enough mech bays, I bought 2 more and got the variants pretty much straight away, problem now is that I should have got the new mech bays with the variants, so, another ticket about whats going to happen, whether a refund is due or some other form of resolve.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users