#1 BTone

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 160 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:03 AM

Hey All,

None of my RL friends can get into Mechwarrior, despite my insistence. Turns out my buddies cant handle a more cerebral game.

Anyways, any group looking for a new casual recruit?

I live on the East Coast, USA. (UTC - 4) and usually play in the evening. While I don't have enough time in MWO to consider myself 'good' yet, I am a Mechwarrior vet from Mechwarrior 3 onward, and was performing at a pretty competitive level in MW4: Mercs. I am a team player and often like to work in a specific role while coordinating with my team. Most importantly, I am interested in having FUN!

#2 Aidan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 542 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:22 AM

Hey BTone,

Stop on by and check us out.

We are casual :D

Long Live the Dragon !!!

http://roninlegion.enjin.com/home

For TS3 comms look for the Ronin Channel here:

na1.mech-connect.net:9987

Edited by Aidan, 22 October 2014 - 07:24 AM.

#3 Edward Thatch

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

B-Tone,
Please consider joining a small but very enthusiastic clan, The Spirit Cat. We would be greatly honored to have you with us. We are a casual and laid back bunch readying ourselves for community warfare.
http://clan-spirit-cat.enjin.com
We use teamspeak3 @ Clan-Spirit-Cat.enjinvoice.com No password
Star Colonel Edward Thatch

#4 Malekhai

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:39 AM

Hey B-Tone,

An alternative to joining House Kurita specifically- Clan Wolverine. It id actually lore accurate for the clan to have Kuritan bondsmen/freeborn after their raids on the DCMS.

There are actually a couple Kuritan bondsmen currently in the unit.

We are mostly EST and play from around 7ish-11 weeknights and the weekends range much more. We are a casual unit, but intend on participating in CW.

If interested, shoot me a message or checkout clanwolverine.enjin.com

#5 BTone

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 160 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:46 AM

Thanks, I will definitely check y'all out!

#6 pwnface

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,009 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

You should definitely come check out Night's Scorn. Hope by our teamspeak @ ts.nstalkers.com and do a few drops with us!

#7 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:27 PM

6th rangers: Night Talons is looking for pilots. We're casual but competitive skill wise.

http://www.6RNT.sortieboard.net

Leave a message we have our own TS and unit forums

#8 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 23 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

Join us. Don't join us. You have plenty of options. A veteran of the 3rd Succession War, 4th Succession War, and Ronin War, I currently lead the 3rd Benjamin Irregulars and we are looking for more than a few good mechwarriors so there is wiggle room for promotion. We are cagey veterans of the sim wars of 3049 and look for us to herald great victories for the DCMS in 3050 (as territory control aspect goes live with the Clan invasion). We will work with you to make you a great warrior of the Dragon. We will not talk down to you or try to insult your intelligence. If you're not destined to be a great warrior, we will at least make your spirit great.
http://3rdbenjaminregulars.shivtr.com
We style ourselves after the great Sorenson's Sabres Company of the 5th Sword of Light as well as the 3rd Benjamin Regulars, but the combination is something that Davion and the Clans will wish they did not have to fight. Check us out and enlist if you like what you see.

Edited by Arcainite, 23 October 2014 - 01:41 AM.

#9 kazlaton

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 170 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

Hi BTone,

Come check out the 3rd Takata Lancers if you like. Our TS is black-foxes.enjinvoice.com, and our website is http://black-foxes.enjin.com/. We have players all across the US, Canada, and Europe. And we usually have a good number of people on in evenings for eastern time.

There are a lot of good units out there, so you might also want to check out the recruiting forum http://mwomercs.com/...aconis-combine/.

#10 Zepster

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:59 PM

What are non Kurita units doing recruiting here?

#11 Darth Buddha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 168 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

88th Red Buddha of the 3rd Benjamin irRegulars...

I Live in New York,, and play most Mondays and Thursdays after work..

#12 Smoked

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

View Postpwnface, on 22 October 2014 - 11:36 AM, said:

You should definitely come check out Night's Scorn. Hope by our teamspeak @ ts.nstalkers.com and do a few drops with us!

Come check us out, we have casual to hardcore players and are looking for more members to add to our mix. We frequently do 12 man drops and are active just about every night.

#13 Shahadet

• PipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 98 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationUpstate NY

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

lol - since everyone else is throwing themselves at Btone.... :)

The Arkab Legions teamspeak is available anytime to drop by and do some drops and see how you like/don't like the fit. Pilots from any HK unit are welcome to stop by and play anytime.

Previously a "casual-only" unit, we have started to work more on group training and coordination to become a strong contributing part of House Kurita's defense against the clans.

TS server: ts3.arkablegions.com (no password)

Cheers!

#14 Chameleon257

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Money Maker
  • The Money Maker
  • 171 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 10:42 AM

heh, just to let everyone know he joined Night Talons all though he hasn't been very active must have a lot of RL things going on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users