#1 Gneckes

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:32 PM

Hello guys,

as the title says, I'm looking for a Clan unit to play CW with, discuss builds, get better at the game, have fun.

A bit about me:
I'm 26 years old, from Germany (but fluent in English), and a University student.

I have been playing MWO on-and-off for over 2 years now, but I never really got all that good.
So yeah, I'm looking to get better as much as anything else, and hopefully have fun and make new friends along the way.

So yeah, send me a PM or answer here or add me ingame.

Thanks for reading!

#2 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:35 PM

Posted Image

Greetings Gnekes, I thought I would make you aware of The Dark Born.

The Dark Born represents elements of the Dark Caste from Clan society, who are associated as nefarious characters from multiple origins including the periphery and the inner sphere. Normally represented as bandits within the Clan worlds and periphery they also have mercantile and other associations deep within its Dark recesses. Please note however that this unique kind of game play will be treated with some maturity and that respect to other players in MWO will be expected. So other than reasonable RP elements presented as part of the role to make the experience more enjoyable, any personal disrespect to other players or units outside of this context will not be tolerated.

The Dark Born community then represents both lone wolves and pilots interested in playing in more team work orientated game play in CW and 12 man competitions, though the focus of the game play will be orientated towards Community Warfare. The Clan Loyalist faction will be employed for game play options to allow for the use of Clan tech but also the ability to switch factional allegiances for potential alternative tech use and to work for differing employers. This then a more flexible consideration of this group as this element of Clan Society is then not honour bound to the Clan Council interests so has no set political interests.

This recognising a complete spectrum of player interests from casuals to more competitive as well as veterans or newer players. This with a hope and expectation that PGI will represent this style of game play with more distinctive options for CW in the future with more unique modes of gameplay more befitting bandit groups.

The community has both a forum site and TS3 Server with various tools and links to other community sites to give a comprehensive guidance to playing MWO in the Dark Caste. This includes a Codex and RIG (WEB tools) that have been developed to make use of the MWO pilot stats and provide not only pilot awareness data and conventional standards in the Dark Born but also allow pilot applied data to be compared against specific Mech builds.

Training methods and guides that are being incorporated to help pilots in their various team games with an appropriate supportive command structure known as "The Silk" to also help guide these interests with both casual and more organised branches of play as recognised player choices. In addition new features are being developed as alternative trial systems different from Clan Zellbrigen that helps personify the interests of this group better, representing a more criminal and social interpretation of the Batchall. A training course for orientation is in development with a view to expanding the pilot training requirements as things progress and become more established with more tailored workshops.

Diplomatic interests with other groups are also being established to help provide gameplay opportunities and further social interests as the Dark Born group develops. This also identifies with the idea of respectfully keeping player and RP interests separate despite obvious canon associations with the Clans. As such we are representative as part of the Clan society and their community interests being included in the Clan community forums etc. Our operational services brochure is active which accounts for a list of unit services we can potentially offer other player units.

The Dark Born site can be found here: http://mwodarkborn.enjin.com which includes the TS3 server details for use. So even if you want to join as a visitor before considering committing to joining the unit as a full member come give us a visit.

Join the Dark Side, we have cookies, and bacon doughnuts dipped in JD.

Regards,

Noesis,
Governor

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:24 PM

Well, I have a basically one man clan unit, xD if you wanna make it bigger with me, we coudl start with it. I am german as well.

otherwise if you look for something already bigger, german clan ghost bear are quite nice guys and they do have some decent skill as well. very relaxed dudes within the matches I had with them.

#4 6DeathsHead9

Rookie

• The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 7 posts
  • LocationKalifornia

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:38 PM

-=SPQR=-

"Ours is not to question why, only but to do and die"

#5 Anarcho

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:41 AM

I am on the same boa... dropship. Lily, want to start a Nova lance together? :)

I work nightshift, so I can play odd hours. Maybe I can join the EU/Asian brothers time window. Im in Canada though, 24 ping all the way ;)

#6 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:22 AM

As suggested, German Ghost Bear is a good home. There is also my unit, Clan Ghost Bear International, we are a large unit with many active players all over Terra. We are a unit that formed in MechWarrior Living Legends, a crysis mod, 4 years ago and still going very strong.

Check us out if interested.

Ghost-bear-command.com

*edit* I would like to now CGBI has a cluster (two Trinary worth) of Europe folks, lead by our wonderful Belgian SCol Tuann. Very friendly and welcoming.

All are welcome to join!

Edited by CoffiNail, 12 December 2014 - 05:34 AM.

#7 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:16 AM

View PostAnarcho, on 12 December 2014 - 12:41 AM, said:

I am on the same boa... dropship. Lily, want to start a Nova lance together? :)

I work nightshift, so I can play odd hours. Maybe I can join the EU/Asian brothers time window. Im in Canada though, 24 ping all the way ;)

would be cool gathering more Nova fans, even if its gimping ourselves a lot xD

add me ingame and I can invite you later when i am at home.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users