75 replies to this topic

#21 Crunch Troll

• PipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 31 posts
  • Location+52.113, -106.629, +0.508

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:29 PM

Issue: Bounced back to dropship, would not drop again (no countdown); presume I ended up 'out of world'
Map: Boreal
Game Mode: CW - Attacking
Map TIle: Unsure, middle dropzone for CW attackers
Mech/Weapon: Stormcrow Prime
Pic/Video Capture: sorry, none as happened so quickly.

NB:
- Several other players from my unit group reported the same issue at the same time.
- Not sure if anyone tried Ejecting to resolve

#22 Tordin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,937 posts
  • LocationNordic Union

Posted 04 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

Not an issue for cowardly play, but an issue to fair fights. I've seen several players in CW (clanners) that exploits at least 2 places in the mountain ranges around the defenders base at Boreal to harass and even get a solid shot at generator at cannon.
I'll update more info later.

#23 wobbles3285

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts
  • LocationSo-Cal

Posted 05 January 2015 - 10:42 PM

Got stuck and then fell through the world after ejecting on Boreal map. Was on the omega platform. If you orient it as the omega gun front as north it would have been on the southwest corner of the platform between the turret and the last outcropping just west of it if that helps. Basically bottom left corner. Could not move, could not turn my mech, could not do anything.

Edited by wobbles3285, 05 January 2015 - 10:43 PM.

#24 Lurch98

• Pip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 17 posts
  • LocationR'lyeh

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:37 AM

• Walked up on crashed dropship, got stuck.
  • Boreal
  • Counter Attack
  • Crashed Dropship
  • FS9-H
  • Screen capture: Posted Image

#25 ManusDei

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 200 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 12:02 AM

CW
Defenders
Invasion Mode
Sulfurous Rift map
Walking off the wall behind the gamma generator, and near gamma gate), I got stuck mid-air
POS: 1217.1 1524.7 174.9

Edited by ManusDei, 31 January 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#26 o0Marduk0o

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,231 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:55 AM

CW
Attackers
Invasion Mode
Sulfurous Rift map

Went down the hill in front of Alpha gate, got stuck midair.

Posted Image

#27 NoBark

Rookie

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:18 PM

• The kind of collision issue : Used JumnpJets to get over a dead turret and got imobilised.
  • The map affected : Sulfurous Rift
  • The game mode used : Defense
  • The grid tile affected : D2
  • The Mech and/or weapon used to achieve the collision issue : TBR-S; I could fire my Srm's but i coulden't fire the C-UAC5's they instantly hit the invis terrain
  • A screen or video capture to help locate the bug Posted Image

Edited by NoBark, 10 February 2015 - 12:20 PM.

#28 MasterGoa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:40 PM

CW
New map which the names escapes me and does not seem to be on the front page.
Counter attack
923 by 1596
adjacent to gate generator

Edited by MasterGoa, 10 February 2015 - 01:41 PM.

#29 Ghost Rider LSOV

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 272 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 16 February 2015 - 02:48 PM

Posted Image

Dropped here with my King Crab, not sure if it's because of the wide arms, but I got stuck without being able to throttle out. Legs couldn't move around either. Upper Torso movement was unimpeded.

Edited by Ghost Rider LSOV, 16 February 2015 - 02:48 PM.

#30 Koniks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:56 PM

Jump jetted onto a plateau in a SHD-2H, hit the ledge not the top, and got stuck on Hellebore Springs.

http://i.imgur.com/840ouP3.jpg

#31 Koniks

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 1,301 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:39 PM

Also got stuck on Sulfurous in a SHD-2H. Walked off the ledge near the Alpha gate gen, hit my jump jets to break the fall, and got stuck in the terrain.

I then got killed by Death From Above when a teammate walked off the same ledge and fell on me.

http://i.imgur.com/957omC7.jpg

#32 LiquidLlama

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 27 February 2015 - 07:57 PM

Just fell through the world on HPG Manifold, Skirmish Mode, using a Jenner JR7-F.

I was in a firefight about halfway up one of the ramps leading to the bottom level (sorry I can't be more specific, I wasn't paying that much attention to the location) with two other 'Mechs, and got backed into the wall. I noticed my POV sinking lower, and right as my Center Torso was being destroyed, I fell through the map.

I apologize for not being able to get any screenshots, coordinates, or grid tiles.

-- EDIT: Damn, didn't realize this topic was in the CW section. Mods, please feel free to move it to the relevant section or just delete entirely. Sorry! :blush:

Edited by LiquidLlama, 02 March 2015 - 11:10 AM.

#33 Summon3r

• 2,291 posts
  • Locationowning in sommet non meta

Posted 03 March 2015 - 12:19 PM

im sure this must have been brought up alot but thought is post anyway:

Helebore map around the orbital gun ESPECIALLY the front (oposite the omega gen) there are ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE invisible walls around what look like big cables or wires that soak up shots like crazy.. actaully could be the most prolific invisible wall ive seen anywhere in the maps.

#34 destroika

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 02:31 PM

I've very happy to see this issue being acknowledged. Is there a place like this to post these issues for the non-CW maps? Such as Tourmaline Desert?

#35 destroika

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:23 PM

In the mean time, I will post my screen shots of non-CW maps here since this the only place that directly addresses this invisible wall issue. And I will post them in the "patch feedback" section where it makes sense to be, just to be sure this gets noticed.

I've just started with Forest Colony, just planning on going down the list of maps in the testing grounds. I'm starting in the lowest grid letter/number and working my way around the map hitting every angle near every object in each grid.

This has been a very large peev for me and one hell of a can of worms to open. I am SUPER happy this is being addressed! This will take a while though, could 10's of thousands of pictures before I am done. I will have to post in spurts as I can not do this all at once.

This is what I have so far and I need to know if this is what you're looking for:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#36 GrayDawn

Rookie

• 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:12 PM

Collision Type: Got stuck on the fences bordering the dirt ramp heading below the upper Docks on Crimson Strait. I wanted to go down but I had to suddenly backpedal myself because enemies were engaged on the other end. That is when I got stuck and my mech just kept akwardly floating in the air.

Map: Crimson Strait

Game Mode: Sadly I can't remember but if memory serves it was Skirmish.

Affected Grid: D4

Mech/Weapon: Locust-1E. No weapons used. Just running.

I also encountered a similar problem on Forest Colony in the B3 grid. I got stuck on one of the boxes ahead the tunnel entrance ( I think the closest one to it on the right side if coming out of tunnel), but sadly I don't have a screenshot of the event. It was in assault game mode if I1m correct.

#37 Spitalier

Rookie

• The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:01 AM

Hello

I am kinda unsure if this goes here, but the support email directed me here, so i will just do as i am told.

No collision issue. Missplaced objects that float in the air.

Sulfurus Rift

Invasion

Tile C3, outside the alpha gate. If you come from the outside it is on the right side. The Dragonteeth or tankstopers, are floating in the air. I have pictures but i can`t link them. You can check it on my scrennshot content at Steam maybe.
http://steamcommunit...s/?id=413830623

With best regards

#38 Darth Hotz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • General
  • General
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOuter Rim of Berlin

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:39 AM

Hellebore Springs.

Big wall around the cannon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Darth Hotz, 27 March 2015 - 05:42 AM.

#39 Electron Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 10:56 AM

Can get stuck on top of all the gate generators.

#40 Vellron2005

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 5,444 posts
  • LocationIn the mechbay, telling the techs to put extra LRM ammo on.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 02:35 AM

A few days back, got stuck in river city, was dropping off the citadel ramp on the side of the upper city, and fell into a whole between the platform that everyone hides under (near that central resource point in the water) and the ramp. Couldn't move at all, and turned into a turret.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users