Lfc

2 replies to this topic

#1 TheYeti

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 03:13 PM

Okay, I'd love to find a casual clan to play with. I've looked into a few, involving role playing and interviews, trials and ranks and all that stuff, which is really just too much work for someone who plays a few matches every night. Looking so I don't have to drop with pugs, with some people on EST preferably, who is around?

#2 Scarlet Tempest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThule System

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:27 PM

Joining a clan no matter what is going to have some kind of role-play aspect the interviewing and what not is only more just to get a feel on how you behave and what not to see if you meet our quality standard. Outside of that you never have to enter into any of the trials and stay a sibkin for ever it has no affect on your gameplay experience :) we got people on all the time and I'd like to say probably the largest English speaking Ghost bear clan communities out there you can find us out at ...

http://ghost-bear-command.com/

#3 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:46 PM

at 250+ members now, iirc we are one of the larger MWO units in general.

As Mechwarrior Zeries pointed out. Most Kerensky based Clans will have a bit of their foot in lore. Most, CGBI included have it for flavour, you take it or leave it. I love to call opponents surat dogs, but I do not expect others to unless they want.

Our interview process is most to make sure you would fit in our unit and if the unit would fit you. Trial nights are one of the most popular nights. Something about watching your fellow gamer win his way in to a ranked Warrior, and then either duels after or a damn fun melee!

We understand family and real life come first, and you play as much or as little as you can. We have members who are on daily for hours at a time and others who may log on for a few rounds every other night and even a few that drop only a couple times a month.

Zeries already gave you the link, so no need for that. We are a great and friendly community, almost like an internet extended family.

See you on the battlefield!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users