Cockpit Metagame Store

5 replies to this topic

#1 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:16 PM

Can anyone verify that the special Faction Medallions from Project Phoenix apply their +2.5% Loyalty Point bonus regardless of the medallion used and the faction being played for? It seems that the medallions should work irrespective of the factions involved, but it is not explicitly stated anywhere that I could find.

For example if I select the House Kurita medallion does it still grant its bonus to House Steiner Loyalty Points? How about the Kurita medallion working with Clan Wolf Loyalty?

Thanks for any help, cheers!

#2 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

You're just going to get a set number of LP (e.g. 1000 points) assigned to your account when PGI gets around to it. There is no 2.5% bonus or anything like that. They're just decorative items now.

Whatever Faction you're aligned with, you'll get a certain number of bonus loyalty points when they give the Phoenix reward.

#3 Darian DelFord

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,342 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

View PostAlistair Winter, on 11 December 2014 - 06:19 PM, said:

You're just going to get a set number of LP (e.g. 1000 points) assigned to your account when PGI gets around to it. There is no 2.5% bonus or anything like that. They're just decorative items now.

Whatever Faction you're aligned with, you'll get a certain number of bonus loyalty points when they give the Phoenix reward.

Wrong

http://mwomercs.com/...ints-clarified/

They are suppose to be faction specific but I do not know if they are. Stuck at work.

#4 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:09 AM

View PostAlistair Winter, on 11 December 2014 - 06:19 PM, said:

While you may be correct about assigned bonus points, fairly certain the "Loyalty Points Clarified" post indicates that there is a +2.5% bonus available from the Phoenix LP Medallion.

#5 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 12 December 2014 - 12:10 AM

Huh. My bad. That's cool then.

#6 Intrepid

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 07:02 AM

No worries. Seems to be lots of confusion unfortunately. If only there was some documentation...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users