3 replies to this topic

#1 Robomomo2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts
  • LocationInvader class warship

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:46 PM

Ok, just played my first game... It was AWSOME!!!! Pgi, I congratulate you on this. :lol:

My one problem... top score on my team, but we lost. Got 658 LP but then after the battle a pop up appeared with the Davion crest on it. The darn thing said they were seeing if my contract was worth continuing based off my performance, and I was to review the battle to improve. Then, at the bottom it had a big, fat, red 0.

My hype dropped and I was soon infuriated.
-How do I review the battle?
-Why are they reconsidering the contract?
-Not my fault we lost.
-Is this going to be interactive so I could end up losing the contract?
-Will I be able to ever make a new contract if I lose mine with them?
-What is the 0 for?
-What is so cool about this fluff that I am so excited about?
-Why am I asking so many questions?
-Can any one help me understand?

Edit: thx for explanation guys. Just played my second match and the same thing came up... so hard to win as attackers. Scored top again :( never played this amazing in pug. Love and hate it when I score top. :unsure:

Edit: suddenly I can't play any more CW matches... why? I don't want to pug now...

Edit: HAHAHA srry I see the cease fire time now

Edited by Robomomo2000, 11 December 2014 - 08:46 PM.

#2 CocoaJin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,607 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

I'm sure it's a scripted mission failure message for "immersion". In other words, you've gotten all worked up over a dead line of text :). Relax, no way your contract is going to be revoked.

If you haven't gotten it out of your system, I have a bossy "Stop" sign down street that could use a good chewing out...standing there on the corner, always telling people what to do!

#3 Malcolm Vordermark

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:04 PM

Them reconsidering your contract is just fluff. I believe you get a bonus if you win. That screen was probably just telling you that did not get the bonus reward.

#4 Team Chevy86

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 1,074 posts
  • LocationDue North

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:14 PM

- Rarely, upon conclusion of a match, you will see the incorrect contract results screen. Please note you will get the proper rewards, regardless of the screen's message

This is a known issue. It's in the main update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users