1 reply to this topic

#1 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:06 PM

I know Community Warfare is in its infancy yet (huge congratulations by the way, for what I'm sure has to be a truly gratifying fruition of many long and stressful months for you guys :) ), but I have one modest question/suggestion/request.

I note that the "recruitment" blurbs for Davion and Steiner are basically identical pitches for the Fed-Com (yay!), and was wondering/hoping something. Does this mean that at some point in CW, we might actually get a proper Fed-Com?

Right now seeing Davion and Steiner units attacking each other, when they should at this point in lore (as I know you folks know) be unified, and worrying about Clans Jade Falcon and Wolf, while keeping an eye on their long held grudges against Marik, Liao, and Kurita, would be a bit unsettling, and a tad disappointing.

Any plans in direction in later CW builds perhaps?

And for any who don't know, here's a Sarna link with lots of information on the faction that we Davions and our Steiner allies should be, well, allied in.

http://www.sarna.net...ed_Commonwealth

#2 Malleus011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:38 PM

Yeah, I'd rather not be fighting House Davion, we have Clanners to kill.

We should be a unified command, and Davion units should be able to fight the Clanners in Steiner space.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users