Cw Confusion And Suggestions

No replies to this topic

#1 Big C

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:15 PM

Trying CW for the first time, quite confusing, though now the ceasefire timer si up i have options, however I saw no description of what the ceasefuire timer even ment.

Thus Dear PGI, I have some suggestions in addition to make things easier for a casual

1- I do not think it would be too hard to add a small tutoral video on how CW works, and how to play it. I also think you should be able to have a preset saved dropshop configuration or two, so you do not have to edit it each time you join.

2- Mouse over and a pop up description should be present on most options. My gaming website was built to make things simple for the players

3- To the right of the attack or defend symbol, a listing of x /12 players are in queue for a particular battle, it would make it MUCH easier to see where to join to fight. Think looking for a counterstrike sever to play on, join one near full.

4- A easy to see faction chat would be nice on the lower right to coordinate with other players.

5- Under play now you should have an option of PLAY NOW for community warfare for your faction, would be a quick way to get into a match

Thanks for the CW content let's hope it gets polished quickly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users