Insane Wait Times To Drop

4 replies to this topic

#1 Docta Pain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:30 PM

Waiting 20+ minutes and still no team found. Third time in a row. My teammates are literally going to bed fed up with this. Completing the challenge points this weekend is going to be impossible. Literally impossible.

#2 Joe Mallad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,740 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:40 PM

its because there just are not many on playing CW right now. And there really needs to be options to attack and defend in smaller units. We so need an option to go into CW in 8 vs 8 matches when there just isnt people on to fill the 12 vs 12. Besides... I really like to communicate vocally with everyone in my unit. It sucks dropping with 8 or 9 guys in my unit and we cant vocally communicate with the other 2 or 3 random guys we are teamed with. Id personally much rather just have options for smaller 8 vs 8 matches so I dont have to worry about if the other random guys are even going to play as a team. No offense to those random guys... whoever you were.

#3 Thoman Coston

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 225 posts
  • LocationClan Occupation zone

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:48 PM

people were expecting CW to arrive on Dec 16th, they didn't know or expect it to be available today. I bet many went to bed not noticing that it is here! I would not have noticed if my team mate had not sent me a quick email. :lol:

#4 Corbon Zackery

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:53 PM

I haven't even launch into it yet I pick my 4 mech and then I click defend and nothing happens except for a timer starts once again we have no instructions as to how to use the new invasion system.

So I'm not sure if its trying to find a team or if its waiting for my whole team to drop or what I was just trying some solo play.

Yet another blunder release a feature but don't give any directions as to how to use it. Same old same old story.

#5 Docta Pain

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 330 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 10:00 PM

Yes, same ole' story.

The que needs to NOT be planet specific, it subdivides the base too much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users