Clan Bear Fury Recruiting

5 replies to this topic

#1 Nathan Davidson

Rookie

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:59 PM

Clan Bear Fury looks to recruit pilots loyal to Clan Ghost Bear and those loyal to the clans. Bondsmen piloting Inner Sphere mechs are welcome to apply if they seek honor and glory.

We are a group of guys that believe that winning is fun, but not to be sacrificed at the expense of having fun playing within the group. Current members have families, jobs, and real life to contend with. We want players that are looking for a fun experience to drop with a consistent group of guys and play at an above average level.

If you seek a competition team capable of beating the House of Lords, move on. But if you like to have fun, want to drop with a cool group of guys and love this game, give us a shout.

#2 berski

Rookie

• The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:53 AM

website?

#3 zeta44

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Doesn't sound like that bad of an idea, I like how you point out that we are allowed to have a life. Anyway, I generally run an ADR-A and my role is LRM support. Send me a Pm as to where to sign up and that should be it

Edit:fixed this up slightly it was badly worded before

Edited by zeta44, 23 November 2014 - 08:06 PM.

#4 greenbuds

Rookie

• Nova Commander
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

sounds like a good clan send me pm let me know how to join im on sat-tues usaully

#5 Creovex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 1,466 posts
  • LocationLegendary Founder, Masakari Collector, Man-O-War Collector, Wrath Collector, Gladiator Collector, Mauler Collector

Posted 08 December 2014 - 05:44 PM

Send me a pm and invite.. Your statement sounds legit unlike some recruiters around here who side talk.

#6 Crushwolf

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:10 AM

Sounds good; how do I join?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users