41 replies to this topic

#41 Jetfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,746 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

Coordinated attacks or defenses win. The more coordinated the team, the more they will win.

I have won attacks with pugs when we used chat to coordinate and form up pushes.

I have lost tons of defenses when the pugs decided to run around like crazy children.

I have lost defenses were we played everything pretty well, but that last push made it the the cannon with just enough firepower.

Attacking means 100% killing turrets, crippling but not killing the enemy and getting to the cannon with weapons to spare.

Defending means taking legs, positioning and scouting for pushes.

I do not see any inherent imbalance at present other than clan XL's make their pushes very effective. I think the long discussed speed drop for ST destruction would help that alot.

Edited by Jetfire, 14 December 2014 - 04:48 PM.

#42 ZealotTheFallen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 264 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:26 PM

IS maybe wins an attack 10% of time, we lost 3 of 4 matches. The one we won was defending 48-23. But every planet for us last night only 2 matches in cw in a 3 hour period, many of my mates stopped playing CW, not worth the time to wait. As Clan take planets it makes the defend into counter attack so IS dies attacking again. The choke points, who thought of small maps that are sandbox made. Meaning you only can go 2 or 3 ways IS cannot go up against clan that do nothing but stand behind the gate and focus fire on all. For us 100% of time, we lose. Yes sometimes IS might win attacking But i bet not many and I would say 15% of IS attacks work. And the wait time, i see people say 6 minutes etc, I say bs to that as I have waiting 20 minutes plus AND only dropped 5 times in the last two nights. more than 1 hour between matches waiting NOT worth the headache and frustration. solo tried 4 times to play after 10 to 15 minutes screw it ill play war thunder

Edited by ZealotTheFallen, 14 December 2014 - 06:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users