2 replies to this topic

#1 Chemie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

For your faction show each planet you can attack and defend and show queue status.

So your 4-man looks and see an 8-man waiting and you go there?

If not dashboard, tell me the queue when I click on the planter.

If not that, tell me queue when I attack/defend and I am sditting there waiting to see if another group randomly picks the right planet.

If not that, be able to "join my faction match queue" and have MM line up to where slots are needed.

Instead, we play ranomly click on planets. And while you are waiting, you have no idea if you are 1/12 or 11/12 since the alpha/bravo/charlie are left unpopulated. Heck, just show it filling up and I would be happy to wait looking at a timer counting away.

I mean, all that info is on the sever. Typical PGI. Half baked and not thought through.

Edited by Chemie, 12 December 2014 - 04:10 PM.

#2 cSand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,589 posts
  • LocationCanada, eh

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:19 PM

Deal with it man

I know its hard to make suggestions with out the obligatory snide remarks at the end but I think one day you can do it

They obviously busted some balls to get this out and obviously it's not done yet

so unbunch the panties and put them back on OK

I guess the UI guy forgot to wave his magic "dashboard" wand over the game files before they put it out

#3 TamCoan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:20 PM

I get that it is a beta release and needs allot of work, I don't mind that much assuming they address it. I'm just really frustrated that I'm wasting time sitting in queue while others seem to get into games within a few minutes, makes no sense to me. Really has ruined my drive to want to play this weekend with what time I have allowed. The challenge is adding insult to injury instead of making me want to play. *shrug*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users