• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 16 December 2014 - 10:54 PM

Hail,

I'm the Khan of Clan Diamond Shark : Diamond Shiver and during the initial invasion we captured and held Anywhere for two defenses. Apparently, there was a third defense and another unit has the planet branded under their name and I'm wondering what is the exact, specific method of capturing and holding planets.

Please when giving explanations share links, thank you.

Edited by Daisu Saikoro, 16 December 2014 - 10:54 PM.

#2 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

The most recent clan with the most tags (12 man = 12 tags, etc.) Holds the planet. So, someone can take a planet and have their tags on it, but if someone else defends it for the faction their name will be the last listed as holding it.

This also happened to CWDG on Verthandi. You will also be listed on the planet as having held it in the past though.

#3 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:12 PM

Most tags/tokens for that defense cycle claims the rights to the planet. We stopped bothering to defend Idlewind and our good buds, BSM elected to take on the role of defending it against some CGB pugs and so now they now merit the display name. I believe we had similarly taken the planet previously from SJR, because I know we did not take it initially.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users