Merc Corp Chat Tags And Unit Organization

1 reply to this topic

#1 Degrath

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationColumbus Ohio

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:34 PM

Long ago in early beta before all the details of CW and how it would work were released a few of us were planning a Faction unit and I pitched a few ideas about organization and roles within the unit up to a regiment in size at one of or meetings.

I would like to suggest the current chat tag for merc corps and faction units to be expanded. A three to four letter designation is just to small to show what unit you belong to and your current status within that unit.

I think your current rank with your merc corp should show before your name and then unit tag after.
[XXX] Name [XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]

Below is a copy of my write up I used

Spoiler

If anyone else might be interested I have an excel sheet for Unit Administration and a copy of the above in word. send me a msg and I will get them to you.

#2 CptSarjgon

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouth West PA

Posted 11 February 2018 - 08:36 AM

I would just use the U.S. Army ranking list, and depending whether your unit is anything from a division to a section, the ranks would extend all the way up until you hit the CO of said Unit. (Ex. The 42nd Inf. Division would be lead by someone of the rank Major General, and the ranking list would go no higher then that)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users