• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 11 December 2014 - 04:35 PM

[START OF MESSAGE]

Greetings all wised OvKhans of the Clans

This is Expedition Commander Tank of Periphery Mercenaries Liberty Guard division is speaking to you.

Today Clan forces entered the Inner Sphere in right of calming it by force, in all respect to Clan ways Liberty Guard will not accept this and will join the forces of Inner Sphere in pursue of returning them to their original owners.

In this act Liberty Guard will face Clan forces on the field of battle.

In respect to Clans and Clan Ways. Liberty Guard will abide formalities of Clan Warfare, such as Batchall and Zellbrigen. And wish to sign following touman.

In doing so Liberty Guards will forbid itself from using following tactics against Clan forces:
  • Deception
  • Guerrilla warfare
  • Lock on weaponry
  • Artillery and Airstrikes
  • Disinformation
Clan forces Commanders will have rights to demand or request information on following:
  • Request unit strength
  • Declare right of Batcahll on attack or defense of the world
  • Declare right of Zellbrigen on attack or defense of the world
  • Demand Liberty Guard unit to move specific area for participating in the Circle of Equals
Liberty Guard abides itself to always answer on Clan forces requests or messages.

In this proposal Liberty Guard wishes to pay it's respect to the ways of the great Clans, to avoid unnecessary and wasteful collateral damage and loss of civilian lives.

In return Liberty Guard expects courtesy from the side of the great Clans, in form of allowing Liberty Guard Mechwarriors the great honor of battling Clan Mechwarriors in most honorable way of Batchall and Zellbrigen.

If great Clans will find unwilling or count Liberty Guard unworthy for such honor, the battle will continue in typical Inner Sphere fashion.

If Liberty Guard dishonors itself at any moment during this conflict and be claimed as Dezgra, Clans have right to proceed as they wish. Also in case of such scenario, Clans have right to demand Expedition Commander to answer for his dishonorable acts in face of the Clans.

Me, Expedition Commander Tank of Liberty Guard [PMLG], rede under each word written above and will face no surkai if any part is broken.

Let the words of Great Father live in you forever and seyla.

[END OF MESSAGE]

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 12 December 2014 - 04:58 AM

Well, i guess most Clans use and/or allow SSRMs and LRMs during Trials of Possessions (Trials of Positions are another matter).

Anyway it is great to see such a brave and honorable Inner Sphere unit. I will remind our officers to send you a batchall in case we face you ;)

Seyla!

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

so the clanners most famous mech is having lock on weaps, but defamed? o.O

whats next, forbidding Steiner to run atlas?

#4 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 12 December 2014 - 04:58 AM, said:

Anyway it is great to see such a brave and honorable Inner Sphere unit.

Periphery unit surely? :P ;) (Doesn't even know who his "friend" actually represents, lol)

Dark Born will use whatever method gets the job done Tank, but you can ask, I'll try not to laugh too hard. ;)

Not that I necessarily recognise the periphery units as enemies in these efforts. Or as opposition to members of the Dark Caste, in fact the lore between your periphery group and the Dark Caste is one of mutual "business" dealings in the main. Assuming of course we honour the idea of no aggressive actions to your periphery state.

Edited by Noesis, 12 December 2014 - 05:23 AM.

#5 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 12 December 2014 - 05:48 AM

No one expects honour from dishonourable dark caste Noesis ;)

I will post a more formal reply to this tank later tonight, getting ready for work atm.

#6 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 12 December 2014 - 05:15 AM, said:

so the clanners most famous mech is having lock on weaps, but defamed? o.O

whats next, forbidding Steiner to run atlas?

Well, it's strictly our problem if we decide shoot ourselves in the foot. ;)

View PostNoesis, on 12 December 2014 - 05:20 AM, said:

Periphery unit surely? :P ;) (Doesn't even know who his "friend" actually represents, lol)

Dark Born will use whatever method gets the job done Tank, but you can ask, I'll try not to laugh too hard. ;)

Not that I necessarily recognise the periphery units as enemies in these efforts. Or as opposition to members of the Dark Caste, in fact the lore between your periphery group and the Dark Caste is one of mutual "business" dealings in the main. Assuming of course we honour the idea of no aggressive actions to your periphery state.

Periphery is big enough for both of us and Clans or anyone else in this matter. You and your people may live a way they desire, but if you bring your dishonorable ways to our gates - we will answer with force. And yes, as it was sad - no one expects honor from you guys, so I hope some pirates that are way bigger aholes will take care of you. Nothing personal. :rolleyes:

#7 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:37 AM

View PostTank, on 12 December 2014 - 06:25 AM, said:

I hope some pirates that are way bigger aholes will take care of you. Nothing personal. :rolleyes:

None taken, but we are actually allied with those organisations already. ;)

You might want to consider this as an option for yourselves in forming co-operative relationships with the various "free peoples" in their various groups within this Galaxy. Just in case war should ever walk in your direction from whichever faction takes an interest in your state?

To peruse in the meantime here is the Dark Born operational services brochure: http://1drv.ms/1uYnkAz

#8 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:40 AM

View PostNoesis, on 12 December 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

None taken, but we are actually allied with those organisations already. ;)

You might want to consider this as an option for yourselves in forming co-operative relationships with the various "free peoples" in their various groups within this Galaxy. Just in case war should ever walk in your direction from whichever faction takes an interest in your state?

To peruse in the meantime here is the Dark Born operational services brochure: http://1drv.ms/1uYnkAz

No thanks. My friendly advice - put and armor plate or two on your back, you have good chance of getting backstabbed by "partners" of yours. Life becomes cheap when profit is high...

#9 John Winters

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 123 posts
  • LocationWithin the Vision.

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:34 AM

Greetings from Clan Spirit Cat, we accept. Come by and set up a time if you like. Cscb.enjinvoice.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users