270 replies to this topic

#61 BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSingapore, South East Asia

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:29 AM

View PostAidyan Pryde, on 16 July 2012 - 04:19 AM, said:

Just remember whilst you all may be signing up with Noble House Kurita it was and is House Britain that used to own you all :D well most..... Britain conquers all even if there is only 1 of us amongst you ;)

Well, when these guys got off the ship we didn't know what to do. Frankly, we were scared of them:

Posted Image

#62 Aidyan Pryde

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted 16 July 2012 - 05:41 AM

Oh no!!! we have been found out!!

#63 Otonashi Saya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts
  • LocationAdelaide Australia

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:49 AM

Awww Gawd....

#64 Mr D One

• Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 1,266 posts
  • LocationMmmmmm yes

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:19 AM

I am with you, always....

"Dunno Rick, this Mechwarrior thing just gets in your blood or somethin'.

Edited by Dar1ng One, 17 July 2012 - 05:20 AM.

#65 BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON

• 1,217 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 05:57 AM

er, what?

Oh, just read your post in the private forum. Welcome!

Edited by BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON, 17 July 2012 - 05:58 AM.

#66 Otonashi Saya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

19 days to go people...

For them guys who have not yet picked a company, please go to the following link

http://www.housekuri...c.php?f=23&t=22

#67 Athelstane

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHervey Bay, Queensland, Australia

Posted 18 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Good to see another fellow SEA/Oceania unit getting active in the MWO threads. However, there is a small note I wish to point out - although you might have historically be named Ryuken-Ni in all of the previous games, I have been informed that cannon unit names will be out of bounds for any external units on here. Hate to upset you, but thought I'd help to point this out to you as soon as possible. Also, feel free to have a look at our unit as well.

One filthy merc to the glorious buso-senshi of the Draconis Combine,
I applaud my fellow Aussies! :)

Edited by Athelstane, 18 July 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#68 Otonashi Saya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostAthelstane, on 18 July 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Good to see another fellow SEA/Oceania unit getting active in the MWO threads. However, there is a small note I wish to point out - although you might have historically be named Ryuken-Ni in all of the previous games, I have been informed that cannon unit names will be out of bounds for any external units on here. Hate to upset you, but thought I'd help to point this out to you as soon as possible. Also, feel free to have a look at our unit as well.

Hi Athelstane (^-^)7

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, We have taken the name of Ryuken-Ni-Sorei as our unit name. I am sure Benee will be able to fill you in on this if he is around.

#69 BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON

• 1,217 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostAthelstane, on 18 July 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Ah, yes, we're aware of canon names being reserved and have taken care of that problem by registering ourselves with an additional cognomen. Lore wise we will function as attaché companies that will eventually become fully integrated with Ryuken-Ni; this is done in-game by completing missions and gaining loyalty and rank. But for simplicity's sake we just refer to ourselves as Ryuken-Ni.

We hope to see you and your lance on the battlefield one day soon Lieutenant! And maybe if community warfare permits in future, hire your Merc Corp out on missions.

#70 Athelstane

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 30 posts
  • LocationHervey Bay, Queensland, Australia

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

Glad to hear this. I am impressed and very pleased to have you all on board. Oh and as a side note, I am the 2IC of ARMD and rank as Captain - new sig has yet to be developed unfortunately. We number around 40 members and I personally would be very interested in a closer partnership further along the track.

#71 Otonashi Saya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:37 PM

View PostAthelstane, on 18 July 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Glad to hear this. I am impressed and very pleased to have you all on board. Oh and as a side note, I am the 2IC of ARMD and rank as Captain - new sig has yet to be developed unfortunately. We number around 40 members and I personally would be very interested in a closer partnership further along the track.

For sure. It is very humble to see such a Large SEA/Oceania player base...Here is fingers crossed for an Server over in this country or Close by and to many dead Mechs of our enemy's

Edited by Otonashi Saya, 18 July 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#72 Sigil

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:31 PM

I would like to forward my (and my friend) application into the Ryuken-ni. Me and my friend are looking for a in SEA region. We are from the Philippines and are avid Mechwarrior fans. Been playing since the tabletop days.

I saw your steam group and will join that as well if I (we are accepted).

Salamat :)

#73 Otonashi Saya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 09:08 PM

kumusta po Sigil and Friend (^-^)/ and welcome, Benee will ad you to the Clan listing.

If you could also sign up on the clan forum located @ http://www.housekurita.org

There are you will be asked to sign up for A or B company.

http://www.housekuri...c.php?f=23&t=22

Any Question feel free to send me a PM

p.s. Join our Steam group as well....its a little quite at the moment as we are all awaiting to release of MW:O

Edited by Otonashi Saya, 18 July 2012 - 09:10 PM.

#74 BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON

• 1,217 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:41 AM

View PostAthelstane, on 18 July 2012 - 06:15 PM, said:

Collaboration sounds great! 40 members is an impressive number. Do keep in contact :P

View PostSigil, on 18 July 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

I would like to forward my (and my friend) application into the Ryuken-ni. Me and my friend are looking for a in SEA region. We are from the Philippines and are avid Mechwarrior fans. Been playing since the tabletop days.

I saw your steam group and will join that as well if I (we are accepted).

Salamat :D

Hi, good of you to join up! Old veterans are always welcomed! I'll add your name to the roster but you'll have to give me the name of your friend before I add him on.

Wow, the unit is steadily growing... might have to open up a new Company :D

#75 Kiyoshi101

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hmm many ppl joining haha

#76 Kiyoshi101

• PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostBenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON, on 19 July 2012 - 12:41 AM, said:

Collaboration sounds great! 40 members is an impressive number. Do keep in contact :unsure: Hi, good of you to join up! Old veterans are always welcomed! I'll add your name to the roster but you'll have to give me the name of your friend before I add him on. Wow, the unit is steadily growing... might have to open up a new Company :)

Yeah u might have to, when the pinoy's pick up this game, man i tell u can have 1 coy all to themselves already, hell they can a full regiment

Edited by Kiyoshi101, 20 July 2012 - 10:58 PM.

#77 Theata

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:02 AM

hi, I would like to enquire into whether you would accept someone who is (depending on game set-up) playing in 2 guilds, a merc company and (possibly) this one. If the game allows for it I would like to play in a guild that has people of my own time zone and one with overseas people to make more connections.

If you would accept me then I would gladly join your group and split my time evenly between the 2 guilds (i.e. play 4 days a week and play 2 days with one guild and the other 2 with the other)

If the game does not let you multi guild then I will just multi account XD (my Alternate name would be "The_Iron_Angel")

I am From Napier, New Zealand and can be active most weeks for at least 4 days a week, (Saturday and Sunday as well as Monday and Wednesday) so if you take me then I would happily join

Theata

#78 MejarJeneral

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:21 AM

Hmm, SEA region recruitment... Tempting :unsure:

#79 BenEEeees VAT GROWN BACON

• 1,217 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:25 AM

View PostTheata, on 21 July 2012 - 05:02 AM, said:

hi, I would like to enquire into whether you would accept someone who is (depending on game set-up) playing in 2 guilds, a merc company and (possibly) this one. If the game allows for it I would like to play in a guild that has people of my own time zone and one with overseas people to make more connections.

If you would accept me then I would gladly join your group and split my time evenly between the 2 guilds (i.e. play 4 days a week and play 2 days with one guild and the other 2 with the other)

If the game does not let you multi guild then I will just multi account XD (my Alternate name would be "The_Iron_Angel")

I am From Napier, New Zealand and can be active most weeks for at least 4 days a week, (Saturday and Sunday as well as Monday and Wednesday) so if you take me then I would happily join

Theata

This is an interesting arrangement, but I think you should have no problems finding players to drop with in this unit since the time difference in NZ isn't that much from Oz or Sg.

I can assign you to our Reserve Lance where you can post your schedule and we'll include you in our game sessions. If you decide to be more active in our unit in the future, you can also join a regular company if you wish.

How does that sound?

View PostMejarJeneral, on 21 July 2012 - 05:21 AM, said:

Hmm, SEA region recruitment... Tempting :unsure:

Yes, very tempting :)

#80 Theata

• Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:28 AM

Sounds Great :unsure: I have made the Alt account so when the game releases I will either join with this account or "The Iron Angel" so one way or another I think I will be able to play in this group... just as a question what communication method are we planning on using?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users