Just Queue For The Same Planets Over And Over Again, Dont Jump Around

1 reply to this topic

#1 HurricaneZ

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

Everyone is jumping around between the list of 10 attackers and 10 defense planets.
Someone needs to look at the map and decide which planets are the ONLY ones to queue for.
Focus everyone to just 2 worlds, one for attacking and one for defending. One each for each neighbor. I personally have not studied the map enough to see which planets are best. I'm guessing planets with 3 neighbors would have 50% more drop times than planets with just 2 neighbors.

#2 HurricaneZ

• PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:23 PM

Kurita queue observation:

Constance/pinnacle seems to be the border between ghost bear and kurita,, but there doesn't seem to be any ghost bears to fight, so that is a dead queue.

Turtle bay/ rockland seems to be a hot spot as there are smoke jaguars to fight.

Tripoli / Paris is also a hotspot between Kurita and davion.

Anjyone else have any observations on which planet queues are dead because there are no/few opponents in the neighboring faction?

Another observation, I believe everyone s choosing defend for the bonus, so there are probably plenty of people in queue for defense on both side, but very few attacking. SO my theory is that attacking queues will be faster, unless its a counter attack.

Edited by HurricaneZ, 13 December 2014 - 02:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users