#21 Oderint dum Metuant

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,758 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2014 - 11:40 AM

View PostFlixerine, on 14 December 2014 - 11:36 AM, said:

Isn't that the point of the Clans? Having to be just that much better to win anyways?

Being better yes.

But giving people free wins with 0 player defenders?

That's just stupid.

#22 Pat Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,187 posts
  • LocationSol, NA, Iowa

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:02 PM

Not sure if this will help but Russ talked about having more success with the match maker if you go even numbers like 4,8 or 12 mans. I think if we can commit to sticking to those numbers, we will be able to drop more often because if you have an 7 man and a 9 man, MM is now trying to fill 2 groups where if you split them up into an 8, (2)4's, it makes it easier to drop. We were having trouble finding matches and sat for 15+ minutes at a time.

I realize this may be hard to manage but if your finding yourself spending a lot of time looking for teammates, trying splitting up into even number teams. Might help. Then again I maybe full of crap. I am getting tired of winning all the time and going down on victories in the count though.

Edited by Pat Kell, 14 December 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#23 Fullarton

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:43 AM

G52 is dominating the battlefield as well, above 90 percent win loss ratio!

#24 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

View PostKristen Redmond, on 13 December 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

This is precisely what is happening, and it is Utterly BS. It's also what is killing Smoke Jaguar.

But we still took Turtle Bay! Took us almost 3 days and having to have the majortiy (6 or more) wins at the end of every cycle but we eventually got it!

The Uncontested matches CGB gets on the planets at our rear on the other hand is a large issue. But currently CSJ has only ONE planet we can invade and that's Almunge. You can thank the Bears for that...they have cut our corridor down and it will be that much harder for us from here on out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users