3 replies to this topic

#1 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts
  • Locationbehind 73h_m0nz73r

Posted 13 December 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm looking for a kurita unit only for cw.

that's it.

47 mechs and all are IS. mainly heavy/assaults with some mediums mixxed in. i have a couple lights but im not going to run those unless i have to (in cw, i will). i purchased the resistance package and the phoenix package with the assaults, so u know i have those.

im a pretty good pilot, can follow orders and help with tactics and fittings, have been playing this probably as long as all of u have both in this game and in several other variations of the battletech universe along the way.

i do not want to be apart of a unit that is laden with people that are very touchy, although i know there are some of those, if u have special people like that in your unit, i feel sorry for you. since i will only be playing this for special cw events or just cw until this becomes competitive enough and i have found i can work well with your unit, that's the only reason i will be on comms or in the group drops.

i run an alliance on eve online, and do many other things so no, i cant always be on coms or in your groups to fight as i have other things going on that have more consequences if i fail to act. at the moment yes, there are some minimal consequences to cw, so i understand that you may want people on and ready whenever possible, in that case, i would say emails or skype or some other form of instant messaging like text messages would be of value in that case. i like to pug a lot, i talk smack sometimes, and like to joke around, so yeah i cant be around people that are pretty touchy. i say this because there seems to be a lot of those ive been running into lately. also, if im going to say something dumb, i expect someone to say something dumb back.. lolz, so that also goes vice versa (as in if they say something dumb blah blah)..

if ur a good unit that can joke around and have some fun, ill be happy to join, and follow orders and lend a hand.

LONG LIVE THE DRAGON!

-Fr0z7y

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:53 PM

I miss eve online, I've been getting itchy to play it again with the recent expansion. What alliance do you lead if I may ask?

while you are at it, stop by the nights scorn team speak at ts.nstalkers.com and see if you like us, I can promise our skins are quite thick :)

speaking personally, I know **** has been stirred up on this forum surrounding you, but I could care less. Words are words, actions on the battlefield count more and I'm not going to turn down looking at someone because of forum posts

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 14 December 2014 - 01:06 PM.

#3 Fr0z7y

• PipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 66 posts
  • Locationbehind 73h_m0nz73r

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:39 PM

thanks, i know i said a few things stupid here and there, everyone does every now and then.. im not looking to cause problems anywhere, but i guess i have already, sorry about that. ill check in with you guys shortly. right now we are a small alliance but growing in high sec, have a few corps under us, but we dont look at them like they are under us, more as equals. ive been playing eve since 2008.

Sphere-of-Influence (where im editing) is the alliance, my ingame name is Verde Minator, i have 6 alts or 5, tera frost, kera frost, azure frost, kwik frost, and coco frost, i gave sera frost to my fiance who lives in indonesia.

eve is a game i have spent a lot of money on, which is why im more or less intertwined in that more than here, every month its 90$ for subscription to run all those characters, and then sometimes i buy plexs if ur wondering. we have a ts3 server we boot up only when we need it on our home pcs. just in case u are wondering. ill swing by the ts3 server later on, we have a war target we need to desperately kill in eve thats irritated our newer players that recently joined the alliance and we are teaching them how to pvp

Edited by Fr0z7y, 14 December 2014 - 03:51 PM.

#4 Potatomasher69

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

Hello I'm looking for a unit to.

I really want to participate in CW. I'm very laid back, don't mind taking orders, and like to shoot PPC's. I'd like to be in the largest unit possible with lots of games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users