We Just Won A Match, But We Lost 2 Tokens?

27 replies to this topic

#21 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:54 AM

View PostHades Trooper, on 14 December 2014 - 06:50 AM, said:

Cw is busted, needs fixing

period

end of discussion.

BETA. So obviously, it's still a work in progress.

period

end of discussion.

#22 Estonniel

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 70 posts
  • LocationAtlantis

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:57 AM

In CW the faction that has the most gigantic playerbase wins generally. the more herp derps a side has. the more games can be tossed on a single planet no matter if your unit wins or loses. lets say SJR has 2 or 3 full 12 mans. fighting 24x 12 mans. of a pug collection and pre made teams. you will lose the planet. as you dont have the manpower to repell all attacks. 36 ppl cant hold back the swarm of 800 pugs that want your planet across all timezones 24/7. even if no one is there to defend your world. 12 random pugs will take your base if no one is there to defend it.

Edited by Estonniel, 14 December 2014 - 09:58 AM.

#23 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:58 AM

View PostAnarcho, on 14 December 2014 - 02:55 AM, said:

I don't think we can have simultaneous matches on the same planet, if so, what would define the holding territory or invading base status?

You can and DO have multiple matches ongoing over a planet. Re-read what Russ wrote.

There is a single planetary queue, but given enough pilots, a match can start for that planet every sixty seconds. The planetary queue will only initiate one at a time, but while one is ongoing, another can be filled and started. It's pretty clearly explained.

#24 Spheroid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 5,061 posts
  • LocationSouthern Wisconsin

Posted 14 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

Turtle Bay should be in Jaguar hands by now. I was one of those solo players foolishly counter attacking and it was a massacre multiple times.

Edited by Spheroid, 14 December 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#25 PASHA

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • CS 2022 Gold Champ
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 12:58 PM

View PostSpheroid, on 14 December 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

Turtle Bay should be in Jaguar hands by now. I was one of the those solo players foolishly counter attacking and it was a massacre multiple times.

It's very bizzare and you're bang on. We've been having great success on Turtle Bay for the last couple of days and it just doesn't budge. The only conclusion I can come to is that PUGs are basically spoiling the gains or there's a broken mechanic.

#26 Malcolm Vordermark

• 2,520 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:00 PM

View PostPasha Osis, on 14 December 2014 - 12:58 PM, said:

It's very bizzare and you're bang on. We've been having great success on Turtle Bay for the last couple of days and it just doesn't budge. The only conclusion I can come to is that PUGs are basically spoiling the gains or there's a broken mechanic.

A battle report showing very briefly the outcome of past battles on that day would be a nice feature.

#27 McQueen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 187 posts
  • LocationOff grid

Posted 14 December 2014 - 01:09 PM

View PostDarthRevis, on 14 December 2014 - 03:17 AM, said:

Its your PUGS more then likely....

From what i can tell all the SJR Unit Groups are winning, i lost ONE match in the past two days of CW play. But the PUGS and SOLO guys are getting there faced punched in and we are basically barley treading water.

Every time we get a win they PUGs get 2 losses and we end up going back down.

CW will not be possible for small clans like SJR, we will never have enough impact to do anything but keep our own territory and we are having a hard enough time doing that.

PGI needs to rethink some things i guess....other wise there is not point in being a SJR pilot.

If you are losing two tickets to every one you gain, it is more likely people are racking up unopposed wins because you don't have the population numbers to defend.

#28 Odins Fist

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:17 PM

View PostMcQueen, on 14 December 2014 - 01:09 PM, said:

If you are losing two tickets to every one you gain, it is more likely people are racking up unopposed wins because you don't have the population numbers to defend.

Actually it was (2) of us NOT PLAYING in the same match coming in here reporting Wins on both of our SEPERATE teams.. So the math would be (if 6 matches going at a time) 2 wins and 4 losses.

I find that MORE then highly unlikely since "I" wasn't in a losing match on that planet for 5 hours, and similar reports from other friends of mine fighting at the same planet, sometimes together.

That would mean that at least 6 matches were going on at a time..
5 HOURS without a single loss.. Odds are I would have been on a losing team at least once.

Edited by Odins Fist, 14 December 2014 - 02:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users