2 replies to this topic

#1 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:11 AM

right now a whole team of mariks was counter attacking the FRR planet.

I really don't get how this is suppossed to be, we can defend any planet thats clan, as IS can defend any planet of IS. yet this should only be possible on the border planets for those factions.

We can not be clan loyalists, because the system wants us to choose a specific clan, yet defending makes everything a big mixtrue when facing IS, or pure IS.. Why can clanners not be like that?

I really do not understand any of this and its totally nonsense. further is this allowing room for exploits, when a whole bunch of Jade falcons goes to "defend" smoke jaguars and loses on intention just to make the CSJ's loose terrain. Yet attacking we are not allowed to mix. the system has no conistency, nor do I see a logical pattern.

Edited by Lily from animove, 14 December 2014 - 08:14 AM.

#2 meteorol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,848 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:31 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 14 December 2014 - 08:11 AM, said:

I really do not understand any of this and its totally nonsense. further is this allowing room for exploits, when a whole bunch of Jade falcons goes to "defend" smoke jaguars and loses on intention just to make the CSJ's loose terrain.

That is not needed. Smoke jags will simply lose their planets due to the lack of players defending them. Jade falcons would only waste time dropping on smoke jag planets losing on purpose. Even without jade falcons, it's an easy win against turrets for the attackers anyway.

#3 RLBell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:49 AM

Near as I can tell, any IS unit can opt to defend against the clan invasion. This is a good thing, so the IS groups that have had success against the clans can offer you opponents as the less competitive players learn which planets are clan invasion routes and stop dropping there. Right now, the only reason I will defend IS planets against the clan invasion is that it is easily possible to score 80 match despite having clan mechs overrun the drop zone, and offering myself as clan fodder is the only way to get a match. After the current challenge, I will avoid clan opponents. I may not be very good, but I will keep playing as long as PGI allows to have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users