• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 15 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:34 AM

I originally posted this idea on reddit here:

https://www.reddit.c...or_russ/cmtybzk

Many of the people who responded in that thread were very supportive of the idea so I bring it to the general community here. Here is the text of that post.
[color=#000000]
I have no idea if this would be a major rewrite, but I think the best solution for small groups / solo players would be to make a "general" queue for each faction. You select it, you sit in it, and you get assigned to any planet that needs you.[/color]
[color=#000000]
As it stands, you have no idea whether you are going to attack or defend on a planet anyway, so separating queues that way shouldn't really matter to people (I would love to be able to "defend only" or "attack only" but I don't know if that's feasible).[/color]
[color=#000000]
If it's unclear, players/teams would still be able to pick a planet to attack/defend, but they would have the additional option to just fill out a team. It seem like smaller groups and solo droppers don't really care where they fight, they just want to get into a match![/color]
[color=#000000]
I love the changes Russ proposes, and I am happy to see them. Maybe in the future a "general queue" will also be possible.[/color]

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:37 AM

So really make solo players options on fighing worthless ? Im sure the premade teams would love this. Why dont we just remove the pug play and make everyone do CW then?

Edited by Monkey Lover, 14 December 2014 - 09:38 AM.

#3 R Razor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,583 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania ...'Merica!!

Posted 14 December 2014 - 09:39 AM

It isn't making any player's options worthless, it's giving the players an OPTION to choose a selection that would get them into games faster. As I read the OP anyway. Looks to me like it still allows all of the other "attack / defend" options intact for those that don't mind waiting 15 - 30 minutes (or more) for a CW drop.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users