4 replies to this topic

#1 Kagran Zercher

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:38 PM

Good evening everyone, I hope all in the community had a great Easter holiday,
whether you're Christian or not. I'm here with a question this evening, in regards
to the Clan Packs.

I've been on a bit of a hiatus for a while, and I'm excited by all the fantastic work
and content that's been added to the game in my absence. I recently pre-ordered
the Wave 3 Clan Pack, and I was taking a look at the bundles for the already
released Waves 1 & 2. I noticed that there is added incentive to purchase both
the Masakari Wave 1 and Man-O-War Wave 2 Packs, in the form of the Mad Dog.
Was this bonus specific to pre-orders, or is it still available to those who purchase
both currently? The older Pack detail pages are rather vague on whether something
is a pre-order bonus or a Tier/Package bonus, as the information given is listed as
though the package is still in a pre-order phase. Ultimately, I'm just trying to get a
gauge on what exactly I'd be getting if I purchased the top-tier packages of both
Waves.

Cheers, and enjoy the evening!

#2 TercieI

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,149 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:05 PM

Still valid. If you own both, you get three Mad Dogs.

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:09 PM

Q: I just purchased, where is my Mad Dog?
A: The Mad Dog reward will be available on September 23rd onwards. It is available to those who order both the Masakari package from the first Clan Collection and the Man-o-War package from the Wave 2 Collection.

It mentions nothing about pre-order only.

However, the easiest way to think about it is this: Only purchase the top packages if you actually WANT the 'Mechs and other stuff in the top packages.

The Mad Dog is/was only a bonus, and shouldn't be the reason why you purchase the top packages. You can get them without spending real money.

#4 Kagran Zercher

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 06:49 PM

Thanks for the response Durant.

I just wanted clarification on what was actually a part of the packages now that they're in a release state.
I definitely am interested in purchasing both, I just tend to be obsessive about information gathering
before making decisions. I am Freeborn, so I appreciate your time in helping me.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:10 PM

View PostKagran Zercher, on 07 April 2015 - 06:49 PM, said:

Thanks for the response Durant.

I just wanted clarification on what was actually a part of the packages now that they're in a release state.
I definitely am interested in purchasing both, I just tend to be obsessive about information gathering
before making decisions. I am Freeborn, so I appreciate your time in helping me.

That's a good habit.

The gathering information. Not being a Freeborn. Careful, if you start fraternizing with your Trueborn Star Commander, I'll have send her to scout the swamp for the third week in a row.
Posted Image
Ow, ow, ow!

Yes. You can get the Mad Dog added to your stuff, still. The King Crab and other trinkets (which you likely already have) won't be headed your way for that, however. It looks like (Short of the faction patterns), everything "else" you'd get only for the pre-order that's gone has been removed from the pages. I wouldn't count on the faction patterns but if you do get them, enjoy.

Edited by Koniving, 07 April 2015 - 10:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users