• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,111 posts
  • LocationThe North

Posted 15 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

View PostGyrok, on 15 December 2014 - 07:15 AM, said:

Everyone hit Chateau next.

Get off it...really. It almost seems like you are trying to stir infighting.

We were trying to take Chateau for 4 hours the other night, had 7 victories that ended up getting peeled back after we logged to sleep.

Get off it...??? Oh here we go.. Slow your roll Chief, i'm not trying to start infighting among Clan Wolf people at all, since CW started I have been contributing heavily in the taking of 3 FRR planets like Wolf is supposed to do. It's the other Clans, it's Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon that are doing the vast majority of attacking other Clans and more specifically Wolf territory.

Seems like there is some backstabbing going on, yeah I know the more respectable Units aren't attacking other Clans, BUT they don't speak for all of them, so I guess there isn't much you can do about Ghost Bear controlling their people.. BUT Jade Falcon, well one Unit has given them ALL a bad name, personally I see them as furnace fuel.

Edited by Odins Fist, 15 December 2014 - 01:28 PM.

#22 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 15 December 2014 - 03:24 PM

View PostOdins Fist, on 15 December 2014 - 01:27 PM, said:

Get off it...??? Oh here we go.. Slow your roll Chief, i'm not trying to start infighting among Clan Wolf people at all, since CW started I have been contributing heavily in the taking of 3 FRR planets like Wolf is supposed to do. It's the other Clans, it's Ghost Bear and Jade Falcon that are doing the vast majority of attacking other Clans and more specifically Wolf territory.

Seems like there is some backstabbing going on, yeah I know the more respectable Units aren't attacking other Clans, BUT they don't speak for all of them, so I guess there isn't much you can do about Ghost Bear controlling their people.. BUT Jade Falcon, well one Unit has given them ALL a bad name, personally I see them as furnace fuel.

Yeah, no surprise there...I think everyone expected something trollish from Lords...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users