Looking For Active Sj Clan Affiliation

No replies to this topic

#1 Fanboy3k

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSan Antonio. TX

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:05 AM

I have been playing MWO with out a unit for two years come January. While my loose affiliations have helped me enjoy some random drops with friends, with the Beta release of CW I'm very motivated to find a unit I can expect to play with regularly. I've always liked Ghost Bear and Wolf but I cant help but love the under dog. So I'm prepared to throw in my lot with CSJ

So a bit about me.....

I'm a forty one year old Army Vet residing in San Antonio Texas and I have been a Mech Head since the original Mech Warrior for PC. I've played every PC iteration of the Franchise (none of the console versions) to include Mech Commander and I even table topped back in the day. I use m/k and consider myself a competitive warrior. I favor medium and heavy mechs but I'm comfortable piloting assaults and lights as we'll. I also participated in tournaments back in MW 3 & 4 so I have some experience being a member of a competitive unit. While I can enjoy casual drops I prefer a more organized, coordinated team effort and I'm prepared to do my part in preparing to represent the clan and bring home victory.

My work schedule (usually between 02:00 - 12:00/15:00) keeps me up at odd hours for a Yank (- 6 GMT or Central Time Zone U.S) so I often find myself playing with Aussie's in their evening to late evening hours and Brit's from their morning into the evening. East Australia Time zone (Sydney) is great for me on my days off but the days I work I wouldnt be home until between 03:00 - 08:00 Sydney time. London time or GMT works out to be some time between 16:00 - 21:00. So on my days off I can catch both Australian and English players. I do run into some fellow Yanks but they have to be on at odd hours like myself.

So as you can see; finding a North American group to play with could be difficult to say the least. Likely my best bet is to find a good British/Aussie Clan to join as I can expect to find more of those players on playing when I'm on. I'm not particular though. As long as we have a TS/Vent, all speak English and have members active when I'm active it's all good.

So if anyone thinks I may be a fit for their unit send me a message, email or reply to this thread. I'll be keeping an eye on all three..

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by Fanboy3k, 21 December 2014 - 07:46 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users